The new content is spread out among 4 main sections of the site: Buy Tickets, Camping, Guest Information, and Connect. Decked out with beautiful imagery and valuable new details on ticket pricing, campgrounds, and corporate sales, the new website answers any and all questions visitors may have regarding the track and its events and facilities. Navigating through all the information is simple and seamless, too, thanks to the intuitive format and well-displayed links.
The key features of the new website include:
• All new Talladega Superspeedway branding with updated graphics, hi-res images and flash rotators
• Easy-to-use navigation that flows seamlessly between 4 main sections: buying tickets, camping information, guest information, and connecting with the track
• Social network integration with TSS’s Twitter feed streaming at top of every page
• Variable Price Chart, corporate ticket sales, group sales and camping info all added
• Media Center hours and Credential guidelines
• Detailed facility map
“With the roll out of the new website, the ‘Dega Nation now has a resource that keeps them informed about everything our track has to offer,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch. “To go along with the expanded content and added features, the new layout and design better fits the Talladega Superspeedway brand image. So for fans, buying tickets or looking for the right camping option has never been easier!”
Despite the changes, Talladega Superspeedway’s web address remains the same: www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway May 3-5, 2013 for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Talladega Superspeedway Ensures Compliance Through IMAGE Partnership
- Talladega Native Robert Weaver, Known as "Ice Cream Man," and the Inaugural Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award Winner, Passes Away
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015
- Keselowski Wins The GEICO 500; Keeps Sprint Cup Title Hopes Alive
- Peters Claims Victory In fred’s 250 Camping World Truck Series Race