John Fadool from Americrown Joins TSS Staff
Americrown, which is owned by International Speedway Corporation, has been providing food, beverage and merchandise at Talladega Superspeedway and other ISC-owned racetracks since 1989. Having an Americrown employee on staff at Talladega will ensure that all fans’ needs regarding concessions and merchandise will be addressed and improved upon in a way that’s specific to the track.
“We are excited to have John join us to act as a full-time representative of the Americrown brand here at Talladega Superspeedway,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch. “Having him on board will allow us to make improvements to fan amenities during our event weekends in 2013 and beyond. Our facility has been going though spectacular changes over the last few years, and this addition further moves us in a positive direction.”
“It is Americrown’s mission to exceed fan expectations,” said John Fadool. “As an official member of the Talladega Superspeedway staff I will be able to facilitate that process by creating a great working relationship between the two companies. We have great plans for the future that will benefit our fans.”
Other developments that are in full-swing at Talladega Superspeedway include the finalizing of the new seats in the frontstretch grandstands and the renovation of the concourse areas.
The new 21- and 22-inch wide seats that have been installed in phases in the grandstands will be completed by the start of the 2013 Aaron’s Dream Weekend in May. The new seats have been praised by fans for their spaciousness and comfort. Underneath the grandstands, drip shields have also been installed to keep fans dry while walking the concourse area.
Completion of this phase of grandstand renovations will mean that all available seats on the frontstretch at Talladega Superspeedway have been replaced in a matter of only four years. One more phase of grandstand renovations is planned to complete concourse renovations and create social areas for fans to enjoy during events.
Because of all the improvements Talladega Superspeedway is seeing during the off-season, the track looks forward to another great year of racing in 2013 where THIS IS MORE THAN A RACE, THIS IS TALLADEGA!
Race fans who want to experience true southern hospitality combined with the most competitive racing in NASCAR should call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office today at 1-877-Go2-DEGA. Guests that purchase their tickets in advance have the opportunity to save over those who purchase during race week. Tickets are available online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Joey Logano Wins CampingWorld.com 500 for His Third Straight NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Victory
- Eric Church, Blake Shelton, Toby Keith, Kid Rock, Hank Williams, Jr., Billy Currington, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Lee Brice, Martina McBride, Gary Allan, Tyler Farr and Many More at First-Ever Dega Jam Music Festival at Talladega Superspeedway, July 1-3, 2016
- Late Pass Propels Peters to Second Straight NASCAR Camping World Truck Series fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Win at Talladega
- Jeff Gordon Captures Pole Position for CampingWorld.com 500, His Final Race at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes Loom This Weekend at Talladega’s CampingWorld.com 500 & fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola