Talladega Superspeedway Accepting Fan Advisory Network Submissions
Members will be asked to meet during each event weekend and participate in two teleconferences during the year. The idea is to allow race fans to share thoughts and ideas with the track, while the committee can serve as a focus group for the track when considering facility upgrades and more. FAN committee members will begin their duties in January 2013.
“This is a chance for fans to be involved with the important decisions that are made regarding the facilities and overall guest experience at NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch. “The input provided by our FAN is a valuable resource that we use to keep Talladega Superspeedway ahead of the curve.”
All applications must be downloaded, completed, and mailed to Talladega Superspeedway in order to be considered. Applications can be found at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/tssfan. Completed applications should be mailed to the following address: Talladega Superspeedway, Fan Advisory Network, PO Box 777, Talladega, AL 35161. Applications must be received no later than December 3, 2012.
Race fans that want to experience true southern hospitality combined with the most competitive racing in NASCAR should call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office today at 1-877-Go2-DEGA. Guests that purchase their tickets in advance have the opportunity to save over those who purchase during race week. For more information, visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Logano Wins Hellmann’s 500 at Talladega Superspeedway, Advances to Round of 8
- Alabama Native Grant Enfinger Earns First Career NASCAR Win in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes on the Line in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, Hellmann’s 500
- GEICO Extends Multiyear, Multi-Track Partnership with International Speedway Corporation
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola