Talladega Superspeedway Accepting Fan Advisory Network Submissions
Members will be asked to meet during each event weekend and participate in two teleconferences during the year. The idea is to allow race fans to share thoughts and ideas with the track, while the committee can serve as a focus group for the track when considering facility upgrades and more. FAN committee members will begin their duties in January 2013.
“This is a chance for fans to be involved with the important decisions that are made regarding the facilities and overall guest experience at NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch. “The input provided by our FAN is a valuable resource that we use to keep Talladega Superspeedway ahead of the curve.”
All applications must be downloaded, completed, and mailed to Talladega Superspeedway in order to be considered. Applications can be found at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/tssfan. Completed applications should be mailed to the following address: Talladega Superspeedway, Fan Advisory Network, PO Box 777, Talladega, AL 35161. Applications must be received no later than December 3, 2012.
Race fans that want to experience true southern hospitality combined with the most competitive racing in NASCAR should call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office today at 1-877-Go2-DEGA. Guests that purchase their tickets in advance have the opportunity to save over those who purchase during race week. For more information, visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015
- Keselowski Wins The GEICO 500; Keeps Sprint Cup Title Hopes Alive
- Peters Claims Victory In fred’s 250 Camping World Truck Series Race
- Vickers Captures Top Spot for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500
- Erik Jones, Ben Kennedy to Tackle Talladega for First Time; Special Time for Kennedy Whose Great Grandfather Built the Iconic Venue