Talladega Superspeedway Accepting Fan Advisory Network Submissions
Members will be asked to meet during each event weekend and participate in two teleconferences during the year. The idea is to allow race fans to share thoughts and ideas with the track, while the committee can serve as a focus group for the track when considering facility upgrades and more. FAN committee members will begin their duties in January 2013.
“This is a chance for fans to be involved with the important decisions that are made regarding the facilities and overall guest experience at NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch. “The input provided by our FAN is a valuable resource that we use to keep Talladega Superspeedway ahead of the curve.”
All applications must be downloaded, completed, and mailed to Talladega Superspeedway in order to be considered. Applications can be found at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/tssfan. Completed applications should be mailed to the following address: Talladega Superspeedway, Fan Advisory Network, PO Box 777, Talladega, AL 35161. Applications must be received no later than December 3, 2012.
Race fans that want to experience true southern hospitality combined with the most competitive racing in NASCAR should call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office today at 1-877-Go2-DEGA. Guests that purchase their tickets in advance have the opportunity to save over those who purchase during race week. For more information, visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500, May 3
- ARMY National Guard Preforms Tradition at Talladega Superspeedway with Seven-Mile Foot March
- Celebrity Judges Named for Alabama Wild Game Cook-Off at Talladega Superspeedway This Saturday, February 7
- GEICO 500 Gets the Green Flag on Sunday, May 3
- Get Your Taste Buds Ready! Talladega Superspeedway's 10th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off Set for Saturday, Feb. 7