Now Accepting Applications for Fan Advisory Network Members
The TSS FAN was established in 2010 to gain insight on race fan interactions with the track, from the ticket buying process all the way through to the exit procedures after a race. Race fans that would like to participate in the Fan Advisory Network are encouraged to download an application at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/tssfan.
FAN committee members will begin their duties in January 2013. Members will be asked to meet during each event weekend and participate in two teleconferences during the year. The idea is to allow race fans to share thoughts and ideas with the track, while the committee can serve as a focus group for the track when considering facility upgrades and more.
“The first couple years of the Fan Advisory Network have given us a wealth of information that has helped us improve our overall event experience for guests,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “We have received some great feedback and have already implemented several ideas that the FAN brought to us. We look forward to welcoming the next group of FAN members and listening to their input.”
All applications must be downloaded, completed, and mailed to Talladega Superspeedway in order to be considered. Applications can be found at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/tssfan. Completed applications should be mailed to the following address: Talladega Superspeedway, Fan Advisory Network, PO Box 777, Talladega, AL 35161. Applications must be received no later than December 3, 2012.
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Exciting GEICO 500 & Winn-Dixie 300 Weekend to Be Seen Through Lenses of 100,000 Cameras
- Fan-Favorite Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins GEICO 500 For First Talladega Superspeedway Victory in 11 Years
- Logano Emerges From Pack on Final Lap to Win Wild Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega Superspeedway
- Drivers, Fans Participate in NASCAR’s Biggest Party at Talladega “The Big One on the Blvd” Parade Friday, May 1
- Gordon on Pole for GEICO 500 Sprint Cup Race, Set to be Run Sunday Under Beautiful Blue Skies