Miller Lite Infield Track Bar Returns To 'Dega
The Miller Lite Infield Track Bar is located at the intersection of Talladega and Eastaboga Boulevards, putting it at the center of the famous Talladega infield action. The bar opens at 4 p.m. on Friday and at 11 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Extra TV’s are being brought in this year to make sure fans catch all the college football action on Saturday.
“One of the highlights of race weekend at Talladega Superspeedway has to be the Miller Lite Infield Track Bar,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch. “The bar is open late and provides a great atmosphere for fans to hang out and watch their favorite football teams duke it out. At the Miller Lite Infield Track Bar fans don’t have to miss a minute of the action on the track or the gridiron.”
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Drive a Little, Save a Lot with Hotel Rooms Booked Through DEGARooms.com for Talladega Superspeedway Events, Oct. 23-25
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Drivers to Meet Young Race Fans at Talladega Superspeedway Saturday, Oct. 24
- The Biggest Meatball In Racing On The Menu Again At Talladega Superspeedway
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. First Driver Named for Talladega Superspeedway’s Pre-Race Question & Answer Session Sunday, Oct. 25
- TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY’S “UNRESTRICTED” VIP PACKAGE OFFERS UNMATCHED ACCESS FOR WEEKEND FEATURING FINAL RACE OF CONTENDER ROUND FOR CHASE FOR THE NASCAR SPRINT CUP