Miller Lite Infield Track Bar Returns To 'Dega
The Miller Lite Infield Track Bar is located at the intersection of Talladega and Eastaboga Boulevards, putting it at the center of the famous Talladega infield action. The bar opens at 4 p.m. on Friday and at 11 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Extra TV’s are being brought in this year to make sure fans catch all the college football action on Saturday.
“One of the highlights of race weekend at Talladega Superspeedway has to be the Miller Lite Infield Track Bar,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch. “The bar is open late and provides a great atmosphere for fans to hang out and watch their favorite football teams duke it out. At the Miller Lite Infield Track Bar fans don’t have to miss a minute of the action on the track or the gridiron.”
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Logano Wins Hellmann’s 500 at Talladega Superspeedway, Advances to Round of 8
- Alabama Native Grant Enfinger Earns First Career NASCAR Win in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes on the Line in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, Hellmann’s 500
- GEICO Extends Multiyear, Multi-Track Partnership with International Speedway Corporation
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola