Miller Lite Infield Track Bar Returns To 'Dega
The Miller Lite Infield Track Bar is located at the intersection of Talladega and Eastaboga Boulevards, putting it at the center of the famous Talladega infield action. The bar opens at 4 p.m. on Friday and at 11 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Extra TV’s are being brought in this year to make sure fans catch all the college football action on Saturday.
“One of the highlights of race weekend at Talladega Superspeedway has to be the Miller Lite Infield Track Bar,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch. “The bar is open late and provides a great atmosphere for fans to hang out and watch their favorite football teams duke it out. At the Miller Lite Infield Track Bar fans don’t have to miss a minute of the action on the track or the gridiron.”
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track Offers Spirited Holiday Package for Aaron’s Dream Weekend
- Finalists Named for 2014 International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- Sperry Named Director of Partnership Sales for Talladega Superspeedway
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Advisory Network Taking Applications for 2014 Membership
- Talladega Superspeedway Fans Have a Lot to See, Experience and Share in 2014 and Beyond