Miller Lite Infield Track Bar Returns To 'Dega
The Miller Lite Infield Track Bar is located at the intersection of Talladega and Eastaboga Boulevards, putting it at the center of the famous Talladega infield action. The bar opens at 4 p.m. on Friday and at 11 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Extra TV’s are being brought in this year to make sure fans catch all the college football action on Saturday.
“One of the highlights of race weekend at Talladega Superspeedway has to be the Miller Lite Infield Track Bar,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch. “The bar is open late and provides a great atmosphere for fans to hang out and watch their favorite football teams duke it out. At the Miller Lite Infield Track Bar fans don’t have to miss a minute of the action on the track or the gridiron.”
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Brad Keselowski Wins GEICO 500 Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Elliott Sadler Wins Thrilling NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300 During Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Gus Dean Picks Up First Career Win at Talladega Superspeedway in Wild ARCA Racing Series Presented by Menards General Tire 200
- Grant Enfinger Inducted into the IMHOF ARCA Wall of Champions; Calls Shots for Fellow Alabama Native Bret Holmes in General Tire 200 ARCA Event Friday at Talladega Superspeedway
- Fans Representing 17 Countries, 49 States Set to Attend GEICO 500, Sparks Energy 300 and General Tire 200 This Upcoming Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway