Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Pre-race Ceremonies Bring Star Power to ‘DEGA
The fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola gets the racing action started with Grand Marshal Alan Crocket, Executive VP & Chief Merchandising Officer of fred’s. Waving the green flag is Honorary Starter Keith Curtis, Senior Vice President Merchandising of fred’s.
For Sunday’s main event, the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500, the Honorary Starter will be TJ Smith, the Vice President of Camping World with Willie and Korie Robertson from the A&E series “Duck Dynasty” serving as honorary race officials. The Grand Marshal is actor Kevin James, star of the film Here Comes the Boom which hits theaters on October 12th.
“The Pre-Race Ceremonies are an important part of our races where we get to bring some exciting and unique guests to the sport of NASCAR,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch. “We are looking forward to welcoming all our dignitaries and fans to NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track.”
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Justin Allison Talks Family Legacy during Day Two of ARCA Racing Series Testing at Talladega Superspeedway
- Role of Crew Chief at Talladega Pivotal in Team’s Outcome
- Hessert Leads the Way During ARCA Testing at Talladega Superspeedway
- FOX to Air NASCAR Sprint Cup “Knockout” Qualifying at Talladega Superspeedway during Aaron’s Dream Weekend
- Darrell Waltrip Educates Samford University Students on Talladega Superspeedway's Incredible $19 College Ticket