Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Pre-race Ceremonies Bring Star Power to ‘DEGA
The fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola gets the racing action started with Grand Marshal Alan Crocket, Executive VP & Chief Merchandising Officer of fred’s. Waving the green flag is Honorary Starter Keith Curtis, Senior Vice President Merchandising of fred’s.
For Sunday’s main event, the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500, the Honorary Starter will be TJ Smith, the Vice President of Camping World with Willie and Korie Robertson from the A&E series “Duck Dynasty” serving as honorary race officials. The Grand Marshal is actor Kevin James, star of the film Here Comes the Boom which hits theaters on October 12th.
“The Pre-Race Ceremonies are an important part of our races where we get to bring some exciting and unique guests to the sport of NASCAR,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch. “We are looking forward to welcoming all our dignitaries and fans to NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track.”
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- The Chase Is On! Superhero Logano Visits Alabama As Part Of NASCAR’s “Chase Across North America;” Readies For Talladega
- Join Us For The Chase Across North America Kickoff!
- NEW, EXCITING QUALIFYING FORMAT INSTITUTED FOR TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY’S GEICO 500 AND FRED’S 250 POWERED BY COCA-COLA
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women's History Museum
- Thomas Rhett to Perform Saturday Night Infield Concert at Talladega Superspeedway during GEICO 500 Weekend