National Anthem Singers Announced for Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend
Following her success on NBC’s hit singing competition, RaeLynn has garnered praise from some of country music’s top stars, including Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert, who invited RaeLynn to perform with her at Stagecoach, California’s premier country music festival. RaeLynn has also been writing and recording songs for her first album on Republic Nashville, which will showcase pizzazz and honor country roots.
Before the trucks hit the track on Saturday for the Camping World Truck Series fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, local 2nd-grader Malia Thibado will sing the national anthem.
“It is an honor to have such talented singers join us during the pre-race ceremonies at Talladega Superspeedway,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch. “RaeLynn is sure to become a star in Nashville one day, and having her and a Talladega native sing our national anthem will be a highlight of the 2012 Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend.”
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- New Fanatics NASCAR Trackside Superstore at Talladega Superspeedway To Enhance Fan Retail Experience, Oct. 23-25
- E!’S “THE SOUP” Goes LIVE From Talladega Superspeedway For Special, Hour-Long Episode On Friday, Oct. 23 AT 10:00 PM ET/PT
- Surprises Are Plenty as Talladega Superspeedway Favorite Dale Earnhardt Jr. Visits College Football Hall of Fame
- Talladega Superspeedway, Chevrolet Set To Look Pretty In Pink To Benefit The American Cancer Society
- Exciting Events, Driver Fun Will Again Make Talladega Superspeedway's 'The Big One on the Blvd' NASCAR'S Biggest Party