National Anthem Singers Announced for Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend
Following her success on NBC’s hit singing competition, RaeLynn has garnered praise from some of country music’s top stars, including Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert, who invited RaeLynn to perform with her at Stagecoach, California’s premier country music festival. RaeLynn has also been writing and recording songs for her first album on Republic Nashville, which will showcase pizzazz and honor country roots.
Before the trucks hit the track on Saturday for the Camping World Truck Series fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, local 2nd-grader Malia Thibado will sing the national anthem.
“It is an honor to have such talented singers join us during the pre-race ceremonies at Talladega Superspeedway,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch. “RaeLynn is sure to become a star in Nashville one day, and having her and a Talladega native sing our national anthem will be a highlight of the 2012 Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend.”
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Back Forty Beer Company Paddock Club Offers Prime Spot For fred's 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- 10th Annual Laps for Life Blood Drive Set for September 11 at Talladega Superspeedway
- Drive a Little, Save a Lot with Hotel Rooms Booked Through DEGARooms.com for Talladega Superspeedway Events, Oct. 23-25
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Drivers to Meet Young Race Fans at Talladega Superspeedway Saturday, Oct. 24
- The Biggest Meatball In Racing On The Menu Again At Talladega Superspeedway