National Anthem Singers Announced for Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend
Following her success on NBC’s hit singing competition, RaeLynn has garnered praise from some of country music’s top stars, including Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert, who invited RaeLynn to perform with her at Stagecoach, California’s premier country music festival. RaeLynn has also been writing and recording songs for her first album on Republic Nashville, which will showcase pizzazz and honor country roots.
Before the trucks hit the track on Saturday for the Camping World Truck Series fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, local 2nd-grader Malia Thibado will sing the national anthem.
“It is an honor to have such talented singers join us during the pre-race ceremonies at Talladega Superspeedway,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch. “RaeLynn is sure to become a star in Nashville one day, and having her and a Talladega native sing our national anthem will be a highlight of the 2012 Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend.”
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Talladega Superspeedway Honors its Latest Winner With “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package for Alabama 500
- Talladega Superspeedway Nominated for USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice “Best NASCAR Track”
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Exciting GEICO 500 & Winn-Dixie 300 Weekend to Be Seen Through Lenses of 100,000 Cameras
- Fan-Favorite Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins GEICO 500 For First Talladega Superspeedway Victory in 11 Years
- Logano Emerges From Pack on Final Lap to Win Wild Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega Superspeedway