National Anthem Singers Announced for Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend
Following her success on NBC’s hit singing competition, RaeLynn has garnered praise from some of country music’s top stars, including Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert, who invited RaeLynn to perform with her at Stagecoach, California’s premier country music festival. RaeLynn has also been writing and recording songs for her first album on Republic Nashville, which will showcase pizzazz and honor country roots.
Before the trucks hit the track on Saturday for the Camping World Truck Series fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, local 2nd-grader Malia Thibado will sing the national anthem.
“It is an honor to have such talented singers join us during the pre-race ceremonies at Talladega Superspeedway,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch. “RaeLynn is sure to become a star in Nashville one day, and having her and a Talladega native sing our national anthem will be a highlight of the 2012 Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend.”
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- The Biggest Meatball in Racing Meets the Biggest Track in NASCAR
- Veterans Sadler, Smith Hope to Fend Off XFINITY Series Young Guns in Hopes of another Talladega Superspeedway Winn-Dixie 300 Win
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Back Forty Beer Co. Paddock Club Offers Prime Location, Amenities to Winn-Dixie 300
- Grand Marshal, Honorary Starter Named for Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega
- NASCAR Hall of Famer Bill Elliott Relives History of NASCAR’s Greatest, Improbable Comeback Victory - 1985 Winston 500 at Talladega Superspeedway