Catch a Concert and a Movie
The movie, which stars Will Ferrell and John C. Riley, was filmed on location at Talladega Superspeedway in 2005. Cameos from real life NASCAR drivers and personalities abound in this hilarious film based on the racing career of fictional racecar driver Ricky Bobby.
“Talldega Nights is one of our favorite movies and it’ll be a blast playing it in the infield for all our fans,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “It adds even more entertainment to a weekend that’s going to be filled with big fun and non-stop racing action.”
To gain entry to the Saturday night movie, as well as the concert, fans must present a ticket for the Sunday race or have an infield admission. The Sprint Vision screen showing the film will be located near the intersection of Talladega and Eastaboga Boulevards in the infield. The concert will begin at 7:30, and the film will begin showing immediately following the conclusion of the concert.
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand at Talladega Superspeedway for Oct. 19 GEICO 500
- Talladega Superspeedway, Birmingham Business Alliance Host “Business of NASCAR” Event; Panelists Include Helton, Childress
- Fans Can Take Personal Car Around Talladega Superspeedway; Part of “Fan Track Drive” to Benefit the American Red Cross July 26
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Favorite Bill Elliott Among Five Legends Named to Prestigious 2015 NASCAR Hall of Fame Class
- Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway Outcompetes All 2014 NASCAR Weekends