Catch a Concert and a Movie
The movie, which stars Will Ferrell and John C. Riley, was filmed on location at Talladega Superspeedway in 2005. Cameos from real life NASCAR drivers and personalities abound in this hilarious film based on the racing career of fictional racecar driver Ricky Bobby.
“Talldega Nights is one of our favorite movies and it’ll be a blast playing it in the infield for all our fans,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “It adds even more entertainment to a weekend that’s going to be filled with big fun and non-stop racing action.”
To gain entry to the Saturday night movie, as well as the concert, fans must present a ticket for the Sunday race or have an infield admission. The Sprint Vision screen showing the film will be located near the intersection of Talladega and Eastaboga Boulevards in the infield. The concert will begin at 7:30, and the film will begin showing immediately following the conclusion of the concert.
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Talladega Superspeedway Nominated for USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice “Best NASCAR Track”
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Exciting GEICO 500 & Winn-Dixie 300 Weekend to Be Seen Through Lenses of 100,000 Cameras
- Fan-Favorite Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins GEICO 500 For First Talladega Superspeedway Victory in 11 Years
- Logano Emerges From Pack on Final Lap to Win Wild Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega Superspeedway
- Drivers, Fans Participate in NASCAR’s Biggest Party at Talladega “The Big One on the Blvd” Parade Friday, May 1