Catch a Concert and a Movie
The movie, which stars Will Ferrell and John C. Riley, was filmed on location at Talladega Superspeedway in 2005. Cameos from real life NASCAR drivers and personalities abound in this hilarious film based on the racing career of fictional racecar driver Ricky Bobby.
“Talldega Nights is one of our favorite movies and it’ll be a blast playing it in the infield for all our fans,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “It adds even more entertainment to a weekend that’s going to be filled with big fun and non-stop racing action.”
To gain entry to the Saturday night movie, as well as the concert, fans must present a ticket for the Sunday race or have an infield admission. The Sprint Vision screen showing the film will be located near the intersection of Talladega and Eastaboga Boulevards in the infield. The concert will begin at 7:30, and the film will begin showing immediately following the conclusion of the concert.
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Center Stage(s)! Talladega Superspeedway Yet Again in Spotlight of NASCAR as Track Announces Stage Lengths as Part of New 2017 Format Enhancement
- Talladega Superspeedway is Excited to Name Jake Carlisle as New Director of Ticketing
- Talladega Superspeedway Part of International Speedway Corporation’s (ISC) New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media (ISM)
- The Charlie Daniels Band Set for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, May 6
- Cars Have Officially Hit the Track at Talladega Superspeedway in Anticipation of the Exciting 2017 Season