SPEED On-Air Personalities to Appear at the Talladega Experience
The four men have used their vast NASCAR knowledge and experience to make shows like NASCAR RaceDay, NASCAR Victory Lane and others big hits for SPEED
Petty, Wallace and Clark have spent time in the sport as a veteran NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver, a current NASCAR Nationwide Series driver and a former pit crew coach, respectively. Wood, who cut his NASCAR teeth on reality shows, is the resident funny man at SPEED who handles the roving reporter bits on the various NASCAR shows.
The Talladega Experience is the ultimate fan hospitality area that gives fans access to specialty food and beverage tents, as well as exclusive appearances and Q & As from motorsports personalities and entertainers. This year’s lineup is full of prominent names, including Willie from the hit TV show “Duck Dynasty” and Sprint Cup Series driver Dale Earnhardt Jr.
“SPEED has always been the place to find NASCAR programming at its best, thanks to its wide variety of shows that cover the sport from every angle,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “Having Kyle, Kenny, Rutledge and Matt at the Talladega Experience will allow our fans to come face to face with the stars of the shows they watch every day.”
Also included with the Talladega Experience package is a Pre-Race Pit Pass, Suite/Hospitality parking pass, an event souvenir, and access to Driver Introductions before the race. Price for the package is $139 per person (plus cost of race ticket).
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Talladega Superspeedway Ensures Compliance Through IMAGE Partnership
- Talladega Native Robert Weaver, Known as "Ice Cream Man," and the Inaugural Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award Winner, Passes Away
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015
- Keselowski Wins The GEICO 500; Keeps Sprint Cup Title Hopes Alive
- Peters Claims Victory In fred’s 250 Camping World Truck Series Race