2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Car Test Open to the Public
“The beautifully redesigned racecars for the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup season are a site to behold and we’re excited to give our fans a sneak peek at them on the high banks of Talladega,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch.
Garages open for the teams at 9 a.m. on Wednesday with cars scheduled to hit the track at 11 a.m. Race fans camping in the infield should note that this test will impact access to the crossover gate.
Seating for the test session will be on the backstretch, in section Y of the Allison Grandstands. Fans can park in Lot 6E and enter the grandstands through gate P-22. Concession stands will not be open, but standard gate rules apply and fans can bring in food and beverages in approved coolers. Gates will be open 11 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The test is scheduled to end at 4:30 p.m. with the garages closing for the teams at 5:30 p.m.
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track Offers Spirited Holiday Package for Aaron’s Dream Weekend
- Finalists Named for 2014 International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- Sperry Named Director of Partnership Sales for Talladega Superspeedway
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Advisory Network Taking Applications for 2014 Membership
- Talladega Superspeedway Fans Have a Lot to See, Experience and Share in 2014 and Beyond