2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Car Test Open to the Public
“The beautifully redesigned racecars for the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup season are a site to behold and we’re excited to give our fans a sneak peek at them on the high banks of Talladega,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch.
Garages open for the teams at 9 a.m. on Wednesday with cars scheduled to hit the track at 11 a.m. Race fans camping in the infield should note that this test will impact access to the crossover gate.
Seating for the test session will be on the backstretch, in section Y of the Allison Grandstands. Fans can park in Lot 6E and enter the grandstands through gate P-22. Concession stands will not be open, but standard gate rules apply and fans can bring in food and beverages in approved coolers. Gates will be open 11 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The test is scheduled to end at 4:30 p.m. with the garages closing for the teams at 5:30 p.m.
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Center Stage(s)! Talladega Superspeedway Yet Again in Spotlight of NASCAR as Track Announces Stage Lengths as Part of New 2017 Format Enhancement
- Talladega Superspeedway is Excited to Name Jake Carlisle as New Director of Ticketing
- Talladega Superspeedway Part of International Speedway Corporation’s (ISC) New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media (ISM)
- The Charlie Daniels Band Set for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, May 6
- Cars Have Officially Hit the Track at Talladega Superspeedway in Anticipation of the Exciting 2017 Season