2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Car Test Open to the Public
“The beautifully redesigned racecars for the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup season are a site to behold and we’re excited to give our fans a sneak peek at them on the high banks of Talladega,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch.
Garages open for the teams at 9 a.m. on Wednesday with cars scheduled to hit the track at 11 a.m. Race fans camping in the infield should note that this test will impact access to the crossover gate.
Seating for the test session will be on the backstretch, in section Y of the Allison Grandstands. Fans can park in Lot 6E and enter the grandstands through gate P-22. Concession stands will not be open, but standard gate rules apply and fans can bring in food and beverages in approved coolers. Gates will be open 11 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The test is scheduled to end at 4:30 p.m. with the garages closing for the teams at 5:30 p.m.
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Exciting GEICO 500 & Winn-Dixie 300 Weekend to Be Seen Through Lenses of 100,000 Cameras
- Fan-Favorite Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins GEICO 500 For First Talladega Superspeedway Victory in 11 Years
- Logano Emerges From Pack on Final Lap to Win Wild Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega Superspeedway
- Drivers, Fans Participate in NASCAR’s Biggest Party at Talladega “The Big One on the Blvd” Parade Friday, May 1
- Gordon on Pole for GEICO 500 Sprint Cup Race, Set to be Run Sunday Under Beautiful Blue Skies