FREE NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Autograph Session - Friday, Oct. 5th
“Talladega Superspeedway has always prided itself on getting fans as close to the racing action as possible, and with an autograph session they’re closer than ever,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series is a great combination of veteran drivers and up-and-coming stars. This is a fun way for our race fans to interact with these wonderfully talented drivers.”
Fans will need to pick up wristbands before the session at the main Guest Services Office located at the O.V. Hill South Grandstand Section L. Each fan that has a wristband will be guaranteed a spot in the autograph line. The autograph session will be held on the Concourse Area behind the O.V. Hill South Grandstand Sections D & E. The session will run from 2:15 to 3:00 p.m. on Friday, October 5th.
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
*Driver participation is subject to change and without notice. Neither NASCAR, Inc., nor any of its affiliates are sponsors of this event
- New Qualifying Format for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500 and Winn-Dixie 300
- Hotty Toddy, Gosh Almighty!
- “Unrestricted” VIP Package Offers Fans Unmatched Access To Talladega Superspeedway's GEICO 500/ Winn-Dixie 300
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500, May 3
- ARMY National Guard Preforms Tradition at Talladega Superspeedway with Seven-Mile Foot March