FREE NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Autograph Session - Friday, Oct. 5th
“Talladega Superspeedway has always prided itself on getting fans as close to the racing action as possible, and with an autograph session they’re closer than ever,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series is a great combination of veteran drivers and up-and-coming stars. This is a fun way for our race fans to interact with these wonderfully talented drivers.”
Fans will need to pick up wristbands before the session at the main Guest Services Office located at the O.V. Hill South Grandstand Section L. Each fan that has a wristband will be guaranteed a spot in the autograph line. The autograph session will be held on the Concourse Area behind the O.V. Hill South Grandstand Sections D & E. The session will run from 2:15 to 3:00 p.m. on Friday, October 5th.
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
*Driver participation is subject to change and without notice. Neither NASCAR, Inc., nor any of its affiliates are sponsors of this event
- Earnhardt Jr. Set For Pre-Race Fan Q&A Session Prior To Alabama 500, Sunday, Oct. 23 At Talladega Superspeedway - A Place He Calls Home
- Brad Keselowski Wins GEICO 500 Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Elliott Sadler Wins Thrilling NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300 During Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Gus Dean Picks Up First Career Win at Talladega Superspeedway in Wild ARCA Racing Series Presented by Menards General Tire 200
- Grant Enfinger Inducted into the IMHOF ARCA Wall of Champions; Calls Shots for Fellow Alabama Native Bret Holmes in General Tire 200 ARCA Event Friday at Talladega Superspeedway