Fan Fest and Hauler Parade Set For Thursday, Oct. 4
“We’re excited to see so many teams committed to participating in this year’s hauler parade,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “Being able to auction off rides to the track to benefit the National Breast Cancer Foundation is an added bonus that we’re excited to offer.”
The fan fest will kick off with live broadcasts and appearances by Birmingham radio and TV personalities, including: Lance Taylor from The Roundtable on WJOX and Greg Burgess from The Rick and Bubba Show and The Sports Czars on WZZK.
Jamie McMurray’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series hauler will be open from 3:30 to 5:30 for fans to take a sneak peek at the gear a team transports week after week.
The highlight of the night will be the silent auction to raise money for the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Fans will bid on the opportunity to ride in an actual race hauler as they take the trip from Bass Pro Shops to Talladega Superspeedway. The haulers will make their way to the track at approximately 5:30 p.m.
*Certain restrictions apply for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Haulers participating in the fundraising opportunity, so fans should ask for more information regarding specific haulers at the event.
After the haulers leave for Talladega Superspeedway, the fun doesn’t end. Tony Stewart, Ty Dillon and Jamie McMurray are scheduled to host an autograph signing at Bass Pro Shops at 6 p.m.
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- The “Wow Factor” of the X Games Coming to Talladega Superspeedway with ASA Action Sports World Tour, Oct. 18-19
- The Chase Is On! Superhero Logano Visits Alabama As Part Of NASCAR’s “Chase Across North America;” Readies For Talladega
- Join Us For The Chase Across North America Kickoff!
- NEW, EXCITING QUALIFYING FORMAT INSTITUTED FOR TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY’S GEICO 500 AND FRED’S 250 POWERED BY COCA-COLA
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women's History Museum