2013 Event Dates for Talladega Superspeedway
The Aaron’s Dream Weekend stays virtually unchanged from its 2012 date and will fall on May 3-5, 2013.
The Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 weekend will move back a few weeks deeper into the Chase, making it even more of a “wild card” in the 2013 Chase for the Sprint Cup. Scheduled for October 18-20, the fall race at Talladega Superspeedway will be a must see event.
“2013 is going to be a BIG year for Talladega Superspeedway, filled with great pack racing and the best fan experience you can get on the NASCAR circuit,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch. “We have the best fans in motorsports and we appreciate all who make the commitment to come out to our races each and every year. THIS IS MORE THAN A RACE, THIS IS TALLADEGA!”
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Earnhardt Jr. Set For Pre-Race Fan Q&A Session Prior To Alabama 500, Sunday, Oct. 23 At Talladega Superspeedway - A Place He Calls Home
- Brad Keselowski Wins GEICO 500 Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Elliott Sadler Wins Thrilling NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300 During Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Gus Dean Picks Up First Career Win at Talladega Superspeedway in Wild ARCA Racing Series Presented by Menards General Tire 200
- Grant Enfinger Inducted into the IMHOF ARCA Wall of Champions; Calls Shots for Fellow Alabama Native Bret Holmes in General Tire 200 ARCA Event Friday at Talladega Superspeedway