2013 Event Dates for Talladega Superspeedway
The Aaron’s Dream Weekend stays virtually unchanged from its 2012 date and will fall on May 3-5, 2013.
The Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 weekend will move back a few weeks deeper into the Chase, making it even more of a “wild card” in the 2013 Chase for the Sprint Cup. Scheduled for October 18-20, the fall race at Talladega Superspeedway will be a must see event.
“2013 is going to be a BIG year for Talladega Superspeedway, filled with great pack racing and the best fan experience you can get on the NASCAR circuit,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch. “We have the best fans in motorsports and we appreciate all who make the commitment to come out to our races each and every year. THIS IS MORE THAN A RACE, THIS IS TALLADEGA!”
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Talladega Superspeedway Honors its Latest Winner With “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package for Alabama 500
- Talladega Superspeedway Nominated for USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice “Best NASCAR Track”
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Exciting GEICO 500 & Winn-Dixie 300 Weekend to Be Seen Through Lenses of 100,000 Cameras
- Fan-Favorite Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins GEICO 500 For First Talladega Superspeedway Victory in 11 Years
- Logano Emerges From Pack on Final Lap to Win Wild Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega Superspeedway