2013 Event Dates for Talladega Superspeedway
The Aaron’s Dream Weekend stays virtually unchanged from its 2012 date and will fall on May 3-5, 2013.
The Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 weekend will move back a few weeks deeper into the Chase, making it even more of a “wild card” in the 2013 Chase for the Sprint Cup. Scheduled for October 18-20, the fall race at Talladega Superspeedway will be a must see event.
“2013 is going to be a BIG year for Talladega Superspeedway, filled with great pack racing and the best fan experience you can get on the NASCAR circuit,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch. “We have the best fans in motorsports and we appreciate all who make the commitment to come out to our races each and every year. THIS IS MORE THAN A RACE, THIS IS TALLADEGA!”
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- NASCAR Fanatic? Visit the New, Improved Fanatics Trackside Superstore at Talladega Superspeedway’s Fan Zone During the Double Elimination Race Weekend, Oct. 21-23
- Unmatched Access? Talladega Superspeedway’s Unrestricted VIP Package Delivers for Alabama 500/fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Double Elimination Weekend, Oct. 21-23
- Jerrod Niemann to Be Featured Artist for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, Oct. 22
- Defending Alabama 500 Champ Joey Logano, Michael Annett Join Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Carl Edwards & Brian Scott for Pre-Race Fan Q&A Session at Talladega Superspeedway, Oct. 23
- ‘Chase University’ College Student Program Set for Talladega Superspeedway Sunday, Oct. 23