Earnhardt Jr. and Bowyer Set to Appear in Talladega Experience
The Talladega Experience is the ultimate fan hospitality area that gives fans access to specialty food and beverage tents, as well as exclusive appearances and Q & A’s from motorsport personalities and entertainers.
“Two of NASCAR’s finest drivers will be joining the lineup for the Talladega Experience—the biggest and the best hospitality event in all of motorsports,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “Clint and Dale have been very successful at our track over the years and we are more than excited to have them be a part of our festivities off the track.”
Also included with the Talladega Experience package is a Pre-Race Pit Pass, Suite/Hospitality parking pass, an event souvenir and access to the track for Driver Introductions prior to the race. Price for the package is $139 per person (plus cost of race ticket).
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
*Driver participation is subject to change and without notice. Neither NASCAR, Inc., nor any of its affiliates are sponsors of this event
- Unmatched Access? Talladega Superspeedway’s Unrestricted VIP Package Delivers for Alabama 500/fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Double Elimination Weekend, Oct. 21-23
- Jerrod Niemann to Be Featured Artist for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, Oct. 22
- Defending Alabama 500 Champ Joey Logano, Michael Annett Join Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Carl Edwards & Brian Scott for Pre-Race Fan Q&A Session at Talladega Superspeedway, Oct. 23
- ‘Chase University’ College Student Program Set for Talladega Superspeedway Sunday, Oct. 23
- NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Chase Field Set; Anticipation is High for Talladega Superspeedway's fred's 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, Oct. 22