Willie & Korie Robertson from A&E’s Duck Dynasty to Appear in Talladega Experience
“Duck Dynasty” follows the Robertsons; Louisiana’s most dynamic backwoods family. They just happen to have made a fortune on duck calls by turning a backyard business into a multi-million dollar sporting empire. But for Willie Robertson, running a family operation is tough when all your employees would rather be anywhere than the production warehouse. They may be living the American dream, but they’re just as busy staying true to their rugged outdoorsman lifestyle and southern roots, approaching each ordinary family affair with a special Robertson-brand of down home practicality and sharp sense of humor. Life goes on in the bayou, but nothing is average in the Robertson household.
Along with their appearance in the Talladega Experience, the Robertsons will join track Chairman Grant Lynch on stage during the pre-race ceremonies before the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 as honorary race officials.
“Our fans won’t want to miss a chance to see Willie and Korie from Duck Dynasty at this year’s Talladega Experience,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “Willie is a one-of-a-kind personality who will undoubtedly bring some laughs and outrageous storytelling to the normal lineup of NASCAR’s finest during the ‘Q and A’ sessions.”
Also included with the Talladega Experience package is a Pre-Race Pit Pass, Suite/Hospitality parking pass, an event souvenir and access to the track for Driver Introductions before the race. Price for the package is $139 per person (plus cost of frontstretch race ticket).
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Joey Logano Wins CampingWorld.com 500 for His Third Straight NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Victory
- Eric Church, Blake Shelton, Toby Keith, Kid Rock, Hank Williams, Jr., Billy Currington, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Lee Brice, Martina McBride, Gary Allan, Tyler Farr and Many More at First-Ever Dega Jam Music Festival at Talladega Superspeedway, July 1-3, 2016
- Late Pass Propels Peters to Second Straight NASCAR Camping World Truck Series fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Win at Talladega
- Jeff Gordon Captures Pole Position for CampingWorld.com 500, His Final Race at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes Loom This Weekend at Talladega’s CampingWorld.com 500 & fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola