Willie & Korie Robertson from A&E’s Duck Dynasty to Appear in Talladega Experience
“Duck Dynasty” follows the Robertsons; Louisiana’s most dynamic backwoods family. They just happen to have made a fortune on duck calls by turning a backyard business into a multi-million dollar sporting empire. But for Willie Robertson, running a family operation is tough when all your employees would rather be anywhere than the production warehouse. They may be living the American dream, but they’re just as busy staying true to their rugged outdoorsman lifestyle and southern roots, approaching each ordinary family affair with a special Robertson-brand of down home practicality and sharp sense of humor. Life goes on in the bayou, but nothing is average in the Robertson household.
Along with their appearance in the Talladega Experience, the Robertsons will join track Chairman Grant Lynch on stage during the pre-race ceremonies before the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 as honorary race officials.
“Our fans won’t want to miss a chance to see Willie and Korie from Duck Dynasty at this year’s Talladega Experience,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “Willie is a one-of-a-kind personality who will undoubtedly bring some laughs and outrageous storytelling to the normal lineup of NASCAR’s finest during the ‘Q and A’ sessions.”
Also included with the Talladega Experience package is a Pre-Race Pit Pass, Suite/Hospitality parking pass, an event souvenir and access to the track for Driver Introductions before the race. Price for the package is $139 per person (plus cost of frontstretch race ticket).
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- GEICO Extends Multiyear, Multi-Track Partnership with International Speedway Corporation
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Alabama Icons Reunite, Cast a New Tradition at Talladega Superspeedway with Big, Bold & Tough “Vulcan” Trophy
- How Crowd-Pleasing is the Racing at Talladega Superspeedway? So Much That Fans Representing All 50 States & 20 Countries Are Set to Attend Hellmann’s 500 and fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Talladega-Sized Concessions Return With “The Big One" Meatball and The "Talla-Mento Dogwich”