Bobby and Donnie Allison To Sign Autographs for Allison Grandstand Fans
“It is a great honor to have Bobby and Donnie be a part of the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “The Allisons have been a huge part of Talladega Superspeedway since the beginning, and having them back here for a reunion is going to be unbelievable for our fans. The two-day Allison Grandstand ticket is one of the best deals in NASCAR.”
The autograph session is only available to Allison Grandstand customers and will be held on Sunday, October 7th from 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. As always, kids 12 and under sit free in the Allison Grandstands with a paid adult.
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Local Celebrity Judges Named for 12th Annual Alabama Wild Game Cook-Off at Talladega Superspeedway Saturday, March 4
- Center Stage(s)! Talladega Superspeedway Yet Again in Spotlight of NASCAR as Track Announces Stage Lengths as Part of New 2017 Format Enhancement
- Talladega Superspeedway is Excited to Name Jake Carlisle as New Director of Ticketing
- Talladega Superspeedway Part of International Speedway Corporation’s (ISC) New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media (ISM)
- The Charlie Daniels Band Set for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, May 6