Bobby and Donnie Allison To Sign Autographs for Allison Grandstand Fans
“It is a great honor to have Bobby and Donnie be a part of the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “The Allisons have been a huge part of Talladega Superspeedway since the beginning, and having them back here for a reunion is going to be unbelievable for our fans. The two-day Allison Grandstand ticket is one of the best deals in NASCAR.”
The autograph session is only available to Allison Grandstand customers and will be held on Sunday, October 7th from 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. As always, kids 12 and under sit free in the Allison Grandstands with a paid adult.
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Talladega Superspeedway Set to Host 12th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off on Saturday, March 4
- Bill Moss, Who Helped Bill France Sr. Put Talladega Superspeedway on the Map, Passes Away at 81
- Advance-Priced Tickets On-Sale Today for Talladega Superspeedway’s Action-Packed Weekend, May 5-7
- Talladega Superspeedway Set to Host The HESCO BONEFROG Challenge on Saturday, March 25, 2017
- Logano Wins Hellmann’s 500 at Talladega Superspeedway, Advances to Round of 8