Bobby and Donnie Allison To Sign Autographs for Allison Grandstand Fans
“It is a great honor to have Bobby and Donnie be a part of the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “The Allisons have been a huge part of Talladega Superspeedway since the beginning, and having them back here for a reunion is going to be unbelievable for our fans. The two-day Allison Grandstand ticket is one of the best deals in NASCAR.”
The autograph session is only available to Allison Grandstand customers and will be held on Sunday, October 7th from 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. As always, kids 12 and under sit free in the Allison Grandstands with a paid adult.
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Back Forty Beer Company Paddock Club Offers Prime Spot For fred's 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- 10th Annual Laps for Life Blood Drive Set for September 11 at Talladega Superspeedway
- Drive a Little, Save a Lot with Hotel Rooms Booked Through DEGARooms.com for Talladega Superspeedway Events, Oct. 23-25
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Drivers to Meet Young Race Fans at Talladega Superspeedway Saturday, Oct. 24
- The Biggest Meatball In Racing On The Menu Again At Talladega Superspeedway