Bobby and Donnie Allison To Sign Autographs for Allison Grandstand Fans
“It is a great honor to have Bobby and Donnie be a part of the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “The Allisons have been a huge part of Talladega Superspeedway since the beginning, and having them back here for a reunion is going to be unbelievable for our fans. The two-day Allison Grandstand ticket is one of the best deals in NASCAR.”
The autograph session is only available to Allison Grandstand customers and will be held on Sunday, October 7th from 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. As always, kids 12 and under sit free in the Allison Grandstands with a paid adult.
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Talladega Superspeedway Continues Tradition of Free Admission for Kids 12-and-Under for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, Oct. 22
- What’s Your Frequency? Talladega Superspeedway Sounds Off New Scanner Package to Channel the Crew Member Experience
- Advanced Priced Tickets On Sale Friday for Talladega Superspeedway’s Pivotal Oct. 21-23 Weekend, Featuring Two NASCAR Chase Elimination Races
- Earnhardt Jr. Set For Pre-Race Fan Q&A Session Prior To Alabama 500, Sunday, Oct. 23 At Talladega Superspeedway - A Place He Calls Home
- Brad Keselowski Wins GEICO 500 Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway