Bobby and Donnie Allison To Sign Autographs for Allison Grandstand Fans
“It is a great honor to have Bobby and Donnie be a part of the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “The Allisons have been a huge part of Talladega Superspeedway since the beginning, and having them back here for a reunion is going to be unbelievable for our fans. The two-day Allison Grandstand ticket is one of the best deals in NASCAR.”
The autograph session is only available to Allison Grandstand customers and will be held on Sunday, October 7th from 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. As always, kids 12 and under sit free in the Allison Grandstands with a paid adult.
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 5-7, 2012 for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500 Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Advanced Price Tickets To Aaron’s Dream Weekend On Sale Today; Savings Include $10 Off Regular Pricing Plus Kids Free Options
- "4 Wide" Notes: Daytona 500 Edition
- Save Big with Advanced Price, Kids Tickets to Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway—On Sale Monday, Feb. 24
- Larger High-Definition Video Boards, Kids Free Initiative Highlight Fan Enhancements at Talladega Superspeedway
- Trevor Bayne Headlines Trio Test at Talladega Superspeedway