Trinity Medical Center Named Official Health Care Provider
Trinity Medical Center has joined the exclusive list of Talladega Superspeedway sponsors as the Official Health Care Provider of Talladega Superspeedway. This multi-year agreement will go into effect during the upcoming Aaron’s Dream Weekend, May 4-6.
Trinity Medical Center, located in Birmingham, Alabama, will be sponsoring the track’s infield care center as well as four conveniently located First Aid stations throughout the facilities. Fans are urged to take notice of these locations in case medical attention is needed.
“Talladega Superspeedway takes the safety of its fans and competitors very seriously,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch. “With that said, we are happy to welcome Trinity Medical Center and their highly-skilled medical team to Talladega Superspeedway. We look forward to a great relationship with them.”
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway May 4-6, 2012 for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500, May 3
- ARMY National Guard Preforms Tradition at Talladega Superspeedway with Seven-Mile Foot March
- Celebrity Judges Named for Alabama Wild Game Cook-Off at Talladega Superspeedway This Saturday, February 7
- GEICO 500 Gets the Green Flag on Sunday, May 3
- Get Your Taste Buds Ready! Talladega Superspeedway's 10th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off Set for Saturday, Feb. 7