Trinity Medical Center Named Official Health Care Provider
Trinity Medical Center has joined the exclusive list of Talladega Superspeedway sponsors as the Official Health Care Provider of Talladega Superspeedway. This multi-year agreement will go into effect during the upcoming Aaron’s Dream Weekend, May 4-6.
Trinity Medical Center, located in Birmingham, Alabama, will be sponsoring the track’s infield care center as well as four conveniently located First Aid stations throughout the facilities. Fans are urged to take notice of these locations in case medical attention is needed.
“Talladega Superspeedway takes the safety of its fans and competitors very seriously,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch. “With that said, we are happy to welcome Trinity Medical Center and their highly-skilled medical team to Talladega Superspeedway. We look forward to a great relationship with them.”
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway May 4-6, 2012 for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Local Celebrity Judges Named for 12th Annual Alabama Wild Game Cook-Off at Talladega Superspeedway Saturday, March 4
- Center Stage(s)! Talladega Superspeedway Yet Again in Spotlight of NASCAR as Track Announces Stage Lengths as Part of New 2017 Format Enhancement
- Talladega Superspeedway is Excited to Name Jake Carlisle as New Director of Ticketing
- Talladega Superspeedway Part of International Speedway Corporation’s (ISC) New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media (ISM)
- The Charlie Daniels Band Set for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, May 6