Trinity Medical Center Named Official Health Care Provider
Trinity Medical Center has joined the exclusive list of Talladega Superspeedway sponsors as the Official Health Care Provider of Talladega Superspeedway. This multi-year agreement will go into effect during the upcoming Aaron’s Dream Weekend, May 4-6.
Trinity Medical Center, located in Birmingham, Alabama, will be sponsoring the track’s infield care center as well as four conveniently located First Aid stations throughout the facilities. Fans are urged to take notice of these locations in case medical attention is needed.
“Talladega Superspeedway takes the safety of its fans and competitors very seriously,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch. “With that said, we are happy to welcome Trinity Medical Center and their highly-skilled medical team to Talladega Superspeedway. We look forward to a great relationship with them.”
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway May 4-6, 2012 for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- The Biggest Meatball in Racing Meets the Biggest Track in NASCAR
- Veterans Sadler, Smith Hope to Fend Off XFINITY Series Young Guns in Hopes of another Talladega Superspeedway Winn-Dixie 300 Win
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Back Forty Beer Co. Paddock Club Offers Prime Location, Amenities to Winn-Dixie 300
- Grand Marshal, Honorary Starter Named for Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega
- NASCAR Hall of Famer Bill Elliott Relives History of NASCAR’s Greatest, Improbable Comeback Victory - 1985 Winston 500 at Talladega Superspeedway