Trinity Medical Center Named Official Health Care Provider
Trinity Medical Center has joined the exclusive list of Talladega Superspeedway sponsors as the Official Health Care Provider of Talladega Superspeedway. This multi-year agreement will go into effect during the upcoming Aaron’s Dream Weekend, May 4-6.
Trinity Medical Center, located in Birmingham, Alabama, will be sponsoring the track’s infield care center as well as four conveniently located First Aid stations throughout the facilities. Fans are urged to take notice of these locations in case medical attention is needed.
“Talladega Superspeedway takes the safety of its fans and competitors very seriously,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch. “With that said, we are happy to welcome Trinity Medical Center and their highly-skilled medical team to Talladega Superspeedway. We look forward to a great relationship with them.”
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway May 4-6, 2012 for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Multi-Platinum Selling Artist Eric Church, Whose No. 1 Hit “Talladega” is Nominated for CMA Single of the Year, Set to be Honorary Pace Car Driver for Talladega Superspeedway’s CampingWorld.com 500 on Sunday, Oct. 25
- NASCAR Drivers Timothy Peters, Daniel Hemric in Birmingham Area to Talk about upcoming fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola at Talladega Superspeedway, Oct. 24
- New Fanatics NASCAR Trackside Superstore at Talladega Superspeedway To Enhance Fan Retail Experience, Oct. 23-25
- E!’S “THE SOUP” Goes LIVE From Talladega Superspeedway For Special, Hour-Long Episode On Friday, Oct. 23 AT 10:00 PM ET/PT
- Surprises Are Plenty as Talladega Superspeedway Favorite Dale Earnhardt Jr. Visits College Football Hall of Fame