Earnhardt Jr., Keselowski and McMurray Appearing in Talladega Experience
The best way to experience a race at Talladega Superspeedway just got even better! On Sunday, May 6, National Guard driver Dale Earnhardt Jr., Coca-Cola Racing Family member Jamie McMurray and Miller Lite driver Brad Keselowski are scheduled to make an appearance at the Talladega Experience—the ultimate fan hospitality area.
Fans receive unlimited food and beverages in the Experience as they enjoy one-of-a-kind NASCAR entertainment and exclusive access to Driver Q&A’s.
“Having Dale Jr., Brad and Jamie at the Talladega Experience this year will be a wonderful addition to what is already the finest fan hospitality area in NASCAR,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “These guys are powerful figures in the world of NASCAR and getting a chance to hear from them will be a memorable event for our fans.”
Also included with the Talladega Experience package is a pre-race pit pass, hospitality parking pass, event souvenir and access to Driver Introductions before the race. Price for the package is $139 per person (plus cost of race ticket).
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway May 4-6, 2012 for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Get Your Taste Buds Ready! Talladega Superspeedway's 10th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off Set for Saturday, Feb. 7
- Samford University Student Sinks Half-Court Hoops Shot to Win $1,000 Tuition on Behalf of Talladega Superspeedway
- Talladega Superspeedway Ensures Compliance Through IMAGE Partnership
- Talladega Native Robert Weaver, Known as "Ice Cream Man," and the Inaugural Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award Winner, Passes Away
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015