Earnhardt Jr., Keselowski and McMurray Appearing in Talladega Experience
The best way to experience a race at Talladega Superspeedway just got even better! On Sunday, May 6, National Guard driver Dale Earnhardt Jr., Coca-Cola Racing Family member Jamie McMurray and Miller Lite driver Brad Keselowski are scheduled to make an appearance at the Talladega Experience—the ultimate fan hospitality area.
Fans receive unlimited food and beverages in the Experience as they enjoy one-of-a-kind NASCAR entertainment and exclusive access to Driver Q&A’s.
“Having Dale Jr., Brad and Jamie at the Talladega Experience this year will be a wonderful addition to what is already the finest fan hospitality area in NASCAR,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “These guys are powerful figures in the world of NASCAR and getting a chance to hear from them will be a memorable event for our fans.”
Also included with the Talladega Experience package is a pre-race pit pass, hospitality parking pass, event souvenir and access to Driver Introductions before the race. Price for the package is $139 per person (plus cost of race ticket).
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway May 4-6, 2012 for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women's History Museum
- Thomas Rhett to Perform Saturday Night Infield Concert at Talladega Superspeedway during GEICO 500 Weekend
- "Ultimate Viewing Experience Ticket Package" at Talladega Superspeedway Offers Fans Tri-Oval Tower Tickets with FanVision
- New Talladega Superspeedway Themed “Talladega Grille” at Birmingham-Shuttlesworth Airport to Be Unveiled Thursday
- Laps for Life Blood Drive Set for Sept. 11 at Talladega Superspeedway, International Motorsports Hall of Fame