Pre Race Pit Passes Available for $50
Getting a chance to breathe in the sheer size of Talladega Superspeedway from the pit area is one of the most memorable experiences any NASCAR fan can have. And starting today, race fans have to the ability to add a pre-race pit pass to their ticket orders for just $50.
“Watching the racing on display at Talladega Superspeedway from the stands or the infield is an incredible experience, but walking the pits is a whole different ball game,” said Grant Lynch, Chairman of Talladega Superspeedway. “With the pre-race pit pass fans have the opportunity to feel the excitement and energy that builds before the green flag waves. It’s the experience of a lifetime.”
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway May 4-6, 2012 for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Advanced Priced Tickets On Sale Friday for Talladega Superspeedway’s Pivotal Oct. 21-23 Weekend, Featuring Two NASCAR Chase Elimination Races
- Earnhardt Jr. Set For Pre-Race Fan Q&A Session Prior To Alabama 500, Sunday, Oct. 23 At Talladega Superspeedway - A Place He Calls Home
- Brad Keselowski Wins GEICO 500 Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Elliott Sadler Wins Thrilling NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300 During Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Gus Dean Picks Up First Career Win at Talladega Superspeedway in Wild ARCA Racing Series Presented by Menards General Tire 200