Pre Race Pit Passes Available for $50
Getting a chance to breathe in the sheer size of Talladega Superspeedway from the pit area is one of the most memorable experiences any NASCAR fan can have. And starting today, race fans have to the ability to add a pre-race pit pass to their ticket orders for just $50.
“Watching the racing on display at Talladega Superspeedway from the stands or the infield is an incredible experience, but walking the pits is a whole different ball game,” said Grant Lynch, Chairman of Talladega Superspeedway. “With the pre-race pit pass fans have the opportunity to feel the excitement and energy that builds before the green flag waves. It’s the experience of a lifetime.”
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway May 4-6, 2012 for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- The Chase Is On! Superhero Logano Visits Alabama As Part Of NASCAR’s “Chase Across North America;” Readies For Talladega
- Join Us For The Chase Across North America Kickoff!
- NEW, EXCITING QUALIFYING FORMAT INSTITUTED FOR TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY’S GEICO 500 AND FRED’S 250 POWERED BY COCA-COLA
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women's History Museum
- Thomas Rhett to Perform Saturday Night Infield Concert at Talladega Superspeedway during GEICO 500 Weekend