Pre Race Pit Passes Available for $50
Getting a chance to breathe in the sheer size of Talladega Superspeedway from the pit area is one of the most memorable experiences any NASCAR fan can have. And starting today, race fans have to the ability to add a pre-race pit pass to their ticket orders for just $50.
“Watching the racing on display at Talladega Superspeedway from the stands or the infield is an incredible experience, but walking the pits is a whole different ball game,” said Grant Lynch, Chairman of Talladega Superspeedway. “With the pre-race pit pass fans have the opportunity to feel the excitement and energy that builds before the green flag waves. It’s the experience of a lifetime.”
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway May 4-6, 2012 for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Logano Wins Hellmann’s 500 at Talladega Superspeedway, Advances to Round of 8
- Alabama Native Grant Enfinger Earns First Career NASCAR Win in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes on the Line in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, Hellmann’s 500
- GEICO Extends Multiyear, Multi-Track Partnership with International Speedway Corporation
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola