NASCAR Autograph Session and ARCA Garage Walk
Two great additions to the 2012 Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway have just been announced for Friday, May 4th. To kick off the weekend fans will be treated to the ARCA Fan Walk from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and a NASCAR Nationwide Series autograph session from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m.
The ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards Fan Walk, which returns to the garages of Talladega Superspeedway prior to the International Motorsports Hall of Fame 250, is a unique experience for infield guests, giving them unparalleled access to the action that precedes the start of the race.
That same day the stars of the NASCAR Nationwide Series Aaron’s 312 will be out signing autographs for the fans. This face-to-face encounter with the veteran drivers and up-and-comers of the NASCAR Nationwide Series will be a memorable event for all fans.
“Talladega Superspeedway has always been about getting fans as close to the racing action as possible, and with the ARCA Fan Walk and NASCAR Nationwide Series autograph session they’re closer than ever,” exclaimed Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “We have the greatest fans in all of motorsports and they deserve this special access.”
The Fan Walk will be held in the ARCA garages and is open to all infield guests. Free tram service will move guests in and out of the ARCA garage area. The NASCAR Nationwide Series autograph session will be held on the concourse area behind the OV Hill South grandstand sections D & E. Wristbands for the autograph session can be picked up for free from the Guest Services Office located at OV Hill South Grandstand, Section L. Driver participation is subject to change and without notice. Neither NASCAR, Inc., nor any of its affiliates are sponsors of this promotion
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway May 4-6, 2012 for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Laps for Life Blood Drive Set for Sept. 11 at Talladega Superspeedway, International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand at Talladega Superspeedway for Oct. 19 GEICO 500
- Talladega Superspeedway, Birmingham Business Alliance Host “Business of NASCAR” Event; Panelists Include Helton, Childress
- Fans Can Take Personal Car Around Talladega Superspeedway; Part of “Fan Track Drive” to Benefit the American Red Cross July 26
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Favorite Bill Elliott Among Five Legends Named to Prestigious 2015 NASCAR Hall of Fame Class