FREE Mobile App Now Available For IPhone and Android Devices
Talladega Superspeedway is proud to announce the release of its new mobile application this week. Fans will find it easier than ever to stay in the loop with up to the minute information on all things ‘DEGA. The app will be especially useful on race weekends, when it will provide guests with all that’s needed to plan their trip, get around the facility and have a good time while they are here.
The Talladega Superspeedway app is free and supported on most iPhone and Android devices. The key features include:
• Interactive GPS facility map with search capabilities to find the nearest restroom, food stand, souvenir trailer, tram, first aid station, will call booth, ATM and much more
• Customizable schedule with information on all events taking place over the weekend; fans will be able to personalize their race day and receive notifications for the events they wish to attend
• Social network integration with Talladega Superspeedway’s Facebook and Twitter accounts, as well as NASCAR’s, NASCAR on Fox’s and MRN Radio’s social media outlets
• Google directions
• Detailed parking map
• Ability to connect with and locate friends at the race via “Friend Finder”
“With the release of the new mobile app, Talladega Superspeedway will be able to connect with its fans even more than it has in the past—which is something very important to us,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch. “Along with the valuable information like maps, schedules and directions, this app brings the Talladega family closer together through the use of social media.”
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway May 4-6, 2012 for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- The “Wow Factor” of the X Games Coming to Talladega Superspeedway with ASA Action Sports World Tour, Oct. 18-19
- The Chase Is On! Superhero Logano Visits Alabama As Part Of NASCAR’s “Chase Across North America;” Readies For Talladega
- Join Us For The Chase Across North America Kickoff!
- NEW, EXCITING QUALIFYING FORMAT INSTITUTED FOR TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY’S GEICO 500 AND FRED’S 250 POWERED BY COCA-COLA
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women's History Museum