FREE Mobile App Now Available For IPhone and Android Devices
Talladega Superspeedway is proud to announce the release of its new mobile application this week. Fans will find it easier than ever to stay in the loop with up to the minute information on all things ‘DEGA. The app will be especially useful on race weekends, when it will provide guests with all that’s needed to plan their trip, get around the facility and have a good time while they are here.
The Talladega Superspeedway app is free and supported on most iPhone and Android devices. The key features include:
• Interactive GPS facility map with search capabilities to find the nearest restroom, food stand, souvenir trailer, tram, first aid station, will call booth, ATM and much more
• Customizable schedule with information on all events taking place over the weekend; fans will be able to personalize their race day and receive notifications for the events they wish to attend
• Social network integration with Talladega Superspeedway’s Facebook and Twitter accounts, as well as NASCAR’s, NASCAR on Fox’s and MRN Radio’s social media outlets
• Google directions
• Detailed parking map
• Ability to connect with and locate friends at the race via “Friend Finder”
“With the release of the new mobile app, Talladega Superspeedway will be able to connect with its fans even more than it has in the past—which is something very important to us,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch. “Along with the valuable information like maps, schedules and directions, this app brings the Talladega family closer together through the use of social media.”
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway May 4-6, 2012 for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Talladega Superspeedway Ensures Compliance Through IMAGE Partnership
- Talladega Native Robert Weaver, Known as "Ice Cream Man," and the Inaugural Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award Winner, Passes Away
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015
- Keselowski Wins The GEICO 500; Keeps Sprint Cup Title Hopes Alive
- Peters Claims Victory In fred’s 250 Camping World Truck Series Race