Kasey Kahne Added to Talladega Experience Lineup
The stellar lineup of guest appearances for the Talladega Experience just got even better. NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver Kasey Kahne joins Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jamie McMurray and Brad Keselowski in the finest hospitality area on the NASCAR circuit. All four names are among the biggest stars in racing and are scheduled to be on hand prior the Aaron’s 499 on May 6.
Kahne drives the No. 5 car for Hendrick Motorsports and has amassed 12 Sprint Cup victories throughout his career. Off the track he has created the Kasey Kahne Foundation that gives back to chronically ill children and disadvantaged youths.
“We are happy to announce the addition of Kasey Kahne to our Talladega Experience lineup. Kasey is an extremely talented racecar driver and an all-around good person. His charitable work is a testament to his character,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “The amount of star power the Talladega Experience has this year makes it a must-see part of race weekend.
Included with the Talladega Experience package is a Pre-Race Pit Pass, Suite/Hospitality parking, event souvenir and access to the racetrack for driver introductions before the Aaron’s 499. Price for the package is $139 per person (plus a Sunday frontstretch race ticket).
Driver participation is subject to change and without notice. Neither NASCAR, Inc., nor any of its affiliates are sponsors of this promotion
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway May 4-6, 2012 for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Talladega Superspeedway Set to Host 12th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off on Saturday, March 4
- Bill Moss, Who Helped Bill France Sr. Put Talladega Superspeedway on the Map, Passes Away at 81
- Advance-Priced Tickets On-Sale Today for Talladega Superspeedway’s Action-Packed Weekend, May 5-7
- Talladega Superspeedway Set to Host The HESCO BONEFROG Challenge on Saturday, March 25, 2017
- Logano Wins Hellmann’s 500 at Talladega Superspeedway, Advances to Round of 8