Kasey Kahne Added to Talladega Experience Lineup
The stellar lineup of guest appearances for the Talladega Experience just got even better. NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver Kasey Kahne joins Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jamie McMurray and Brad Keselowski in the finest hospitality area on the NASCAR circuit. All four names are among the biggest stars in racing and are scheduled to be on hand prior the Aaron’s 499 on May 6.
Kahne drives the No. 5 car for Hendrick Motorsports and has amassed 12 Sprint Cup victories throughout his career. Off the track he has created the Kasey Kahne Foundation that gives back to chronically ill children and disadvantaged youths.
“We are happy to announce the addition of Kasey Kahne to our Talladega Experience lineup. Kasey is an extremely talented racecar driver and an all-around good person. His charitable work is a testament to his character,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “The amount of star power the Talladega Experience has this year makes it a must-see part of race weekend.
Included with the Talladega Experience package is a Pre-Race Pit Pass, Suite/Hospitality parking, event souvenir and access to the racetrack for driver introductions before the Aaron’s 499. Price for the package is $139 per person (plus a Sunday frontstretch race ticket).
Driver participation is subject to change and without notice. Neither NASCAR, Inc., nor any of its affiliates are sponsors of this promotion
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway May 4-6, 2012 for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- GEICO Extends Multiyear, Multi-Track Partnership with International Speedway Corporation
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Alabama Icons Reunite, Cast a New Tradition at Talladega Superspeedway with Big, Bold & Tough “Vulcan” Trophy
- How Crowd-Pleasing is the Racing at Talladega Superspeedway? So Much That Fans Representing All 50 States & 20 Countries Are Set to Attend Hellmann’s 500 and fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Talladega-Sized Concessions Return With “The Big One" Meatball and The "Talla-Mento Dogwich”