ARCA Race Named International Motorsports Hall of Fame 250
Kicking off this year’s Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway will be the newly named International Motorsports Hall of Fame 250 ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards race. The International Motorsports Hall of Fame facility, which is located on superspeedway grounds, is home to many of the greatest names and artifacts in the history of motorsports. It will induct a stellar class on Thursday, May 3 that honors NASCAR legend Richard Childress and NHRA legends John Force and Kenny Bernstein.
“The pairing of these two longstanding racing institutions is a perfect one considering the long history they share together,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “Both built by ‘Big’ Bill France, Sr. these legendary facilities have seen the best of the best when it comes to racing. The International Motorsports Hall of Fame 250 will be an event that can’t be missed!”
2012’s Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony honoring Bernstein, Childress and Force will include a welcome reception, dinner and the induction ceremony. Tickets are $125 each, or $1,000 for a table of eight. To order tickets or reserve a table, please call 256-761-4725.
Tickets for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend, including the International Motorsports Hall of Fame 250, are available now and can be purchased online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or over the phone at 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Local Celebrity Judges Named for 12th Annual Alabama Wild Game Cook-Off at Talladega Superspeedway Saturday, March 4
- Center Stage(s)! Talladega Superspeedway Yet Again in Spotlight of NASCAR as Track Announces Stage Lengths as Part of New 2017 Format Enhancement
- Talladega Superspeedway is Excited to Name Jake Carlisle as New Director of Ticketing
- Talladega Superspeedway Part of International Speedway Corporation’s (ISC) New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media (ISM)
- The Charlie Daniels Band Set for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, May 6