ARCA Race Named International Motorsports Hall of Fame 250
Kicking off this year’s Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway will be the newly named International Motorsports Hall of Fame 250 ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards race. The International Motorsports Hall of Fame facility, which is located on superspeedway grounds, is home to many of the greatest names and artifacts in the history of motorsports. It will induct a stellar class on Thursday, May 3 that honors NASCAR legend Richard Childress and NHRA legends John Force and Kenny Bernstein.
“The pairing of these two longstanding racing institutions is a perfect one considering the long history they share together,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “Both built by ‘Big’ Bill France, Sr. these legendary facilities have seen the best of the best when it comes to racing. The International Motorsports Hall of Fame 250 will be an event that can’t be missed!”
2012’s Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony honoring Bernstein, Childress and Force will include a welcome reception, dinner and the induction ceremony. Tickets are $125 each, or $1,000 for a table of eight. To order tickets or reserve a table, please call 256-761-4725.
Tickets for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend, including the International Motorsports Hall of Fame 250, are available now and can be purchased online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or over the phone at 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Talladega Superspeedway Set to Host 12th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off on Saturday, March 4
- Bill Moss, Who Helped Bill France Sr. Put Talladega Superspeedway on the Map, Passes Away at 81
- Advance-Priced Tickets On-Sale Today for Talladega Superspeedway’s Action-Packed Weekend, May 5-7
- Talladega Superspeedway Set to Host The HESCO BONEFROG Challenge on Saturday, March 25, 2017
- Logano Wins Hellmann’s 500 at Talladega Superspeedway, Advances to Round of 8