ARCA Race Named International Motorsports Hall of Fame 250
Kicking off this year’s Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway will be the newly named International Motorsports Hall of Fame 250 ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards race. The International Motorsports Hall of Fame facility, which is located on superspeedway grounds, is home to many of the greatest names and artifacts in the history of motorsports. It will induct a stellar class on Thursday, May 3 that honors NASCAR legend Richard Childress and NHRA legends John Force and Kenny Bernstein.
“The pairing of these two longstanding racing institutions is a perfect one considering the long history they share together,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “Both built by ‘Big’ Bill France, Sr. these legendary facilities have seen the best of the best when it comes to racing. The International Motorsports Hall of Fame 250 will be an event that can’t be missed!”
2012’s Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony honoring Bernstein, Childress and Force will include a welcome reception, dinner and the induction ceremony. Tickets are $125 each, or $1,000 for a table of eight. To order tickets or reserve a table, please call 256-761-4725.
Tickets for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend, including the International Motorsports Hall of Fame 250, are available now and can be purchased online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or over the phone at 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Unmatched Access? Talladega Superspeedway’s Unrestricted VIP Package Delivers for Alabama 500/fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Double Elimination Weekend, Oct. 21-23
- Jerrod Niemann to Be Featured Artist for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, Oct. 22
- Defending Alabama 500 Champ Joey Logano, Michael Annett Join Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Carl Edwards & Brian Scott for Pre-Race Fan Q&A Session at Talladega Superspeedway, Oct. 23
- ‘Chase University’ College Student Program Set for Talladega Superspeedway Sunday, Oct. 23
- NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Chase Field Set; Anticipation is High for Talladega Superspeedway's fred's 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, Oct. 22