Tim Dugger to Open for Rodney Atkins
It has just been announced that up-and-coming country singer and Curb Records Artist Tim Dugger (@Tim_Dugger) will be the opening act for Rodney Atkins, during this year’s Saturday night infield concert at Talladega Superspeedway. Dugger, an Alabama native and avid NASCAR fan, writes and sings country songs that almost all can relate to, which can be said for his latest singles “Way Past My Beer Time” and Tim’s upcoming single, “God For Day” which is available now on iTunes. For more information on Tim Dugger, visit www.timdugger.com
Touring clubs along the NASCAR circuit for years, Dugger has amassed a loyal following of race fans, drivers, and crew chiefs. Songs of his like “Sunday Drive” speak directly to the sport of NASCAR and the energy and excitement found on the track and in the stands each week. The video for “Sunday Drive” features Austin Dillon from the Richard Childress Racing team.
“Bringing in a talented and down-to-earth singer-songwriter like Tim Dugger to open up for a Nashville superstar like Rodney Atkins gives the Aaron’s Dream Weekend a high-powered concert you’d pay big money to see anywhere else,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “The loyal fans of Talladega Superspeedway and NASCAR deserve to be entertained in the biggest way, and we feel like we’ve done that this year.”
Tim Dugger will play from 7-8pm on Saturday May 5th, and will be followed by Rodney Atkins at 8:30pm. Entry into the Saturday night infield concert requires either a Sunday race ticket or an infield admission. Both can be purchased at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Talladega Superspeedway Set to Host 12th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off on Saturday, March 4
- Bill Moss, Who Helped Bill France Sr. Put Talladega Superspeedway on the Map, Passes Away at 81
- Advance-Priced Tickets On-Sale Today for Talladega Superspeedway’s Action-Packed Weekend, May 5-7
- Talladega Superspeedway Set to Host The HESCO BONEFROG Challenge on Saturday, March 25, 2017
- Logano Wins Hellmann’s 500 at Talladega Superspeedway, Advances to Round of 8