ARCA Test April 17 & 18 Open To The Public
The ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards will hold an open test at Talladega Superspeedway on Tuesday and Wednesday, April 17-18 and fans have the opportunity to witness all the excitement. All that is needed for entry into the test is the purchase of a track tour from the International Motorsports Hall of Fame and Museum. Seating will be in the Paddock Club in the infield, overlooking pit road.
As an added bonus, fans that are present during the lunch break (scheduled for 12 -1pm, weather permitting) will be treated to a meet and greet with several of the drivers.
“A few weeks before racing roars into action during the Aaron’s Dream Weekend, fans get the opportunity to see the stars of the ARCA series on the track at Talladega Superspeedway,” said Chairman Grant Lynch. “The Paddock Club puts the fans up to close to the action, so not a second of the test is missed.”
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway May 4-6, 2012 for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track Offers Spirited Holiday Package for Aaron’s Dream Weekend
- Finalists Named for 2014 International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- Sperry Named Director of Partnership Sales for Talladega Superspeedway
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Advisory Network Taking Applications for 2014 Membership
- Talladega Superspeedway Fans Have a Lot to See, Experience and Share in 2014 and Beyond