ARCA Test April 17 & 18 Open To The Public
The ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards will hold an open test at Talladega Superspeedway on Tuesday and Wednesday, April 17-18 and fans have the opportunity to witness all the excitement. All that is needed for entry into the test is the purchase of a track tour from the International Motorsports Hall of Fame and Museum. Seating will be in the Paddock Club in the infield, overlooking pit road.
As an added bonus, fans that are present during the lunch break (scheduled for 12 -1pm, weather permitting) will be treated to a meet and greet with several of the drivers.
“A few weeks before racing roars into action during the Aaron’s Dream Weekend, fans get the opportunity to see the stars of the ARCA series on the track at Talladega Superspeedway,” said Chairman Grant Lynch. “The Paddock Club puts the fans up to close to the action, so not a second of the test is missed.”
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway May 4-6, 2012 for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- “The Big One on the Blvd.”: New Talladega Superspeedway Fan Experience To Debut on The Boulevard, Friday May 2
- Tim Dugger to Perform Opening Set Saturday Night during Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Dillon Hopes to Take No. 3 Back to Victory Lane at Talladega
- Danica Patrick Set to Present Second Annual “Best Campsite” Trophy at Talladega Superspeedway
- Can Dale Jr. Repeat History With a Talladega Superspeedway Triumph?