Wild Game Cookoff is Feb. 11th
Fire up the grills and pull out those cookbooks, the seventh annual Alabama Army National Guard/Alabama Wildlife Federation (AWF) Wild Game Cook-off at Talladega Superspeedway is set for Saturday, February 11, 2012. The annual event featuring fast cars, good food and fun times will be held in the track’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series garage with rides around the track starting at 2:45 p.m. and the cook-off and live music starting at 4 p.m.
Tickets to attend the Alabama Army National Guard/AWF Wild Game Cook-Off are $40 per person, or $50 per couple when purchased prior to the event. To purchase tickets, pre-order rides around the track or participate as a cook team call the Alabama Wildlife Federation at 1-800-822-9453 or visit their website at www.alabamawildlife.org.
In addition to delicious food prepared by the area’s best wild game cooks, a major highlight of the day will be the chance to take a ride around the historic 2.66-mile tri-oval in official track vehicles. Rides will be from 2:45 to 4:30 p.m. and are sold for $50 each to the first 150 cook-off ticket holders who purchase them in advance. Each ride also qualifies the purchaser for a drawing for one 6-lap Superspeedway Teaser with the Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure.
The center aisle of the garage, where the cook-off is taking place, will also feature an array of spectacular and unique silent auction items, attractively displayed for browsing as guests sample the delicious food.
Keep up to date with the latest information on the Wild Game Cook-off, door prizes and silent auction items by visiting www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Chase Elliott, Regan Smith Headline NASCAR XFINITY Series Autograph Session at Talladega Superspeedway, Friday May 1
- New Qualifying Format for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500 and Winn-Dixie 300
- Hotty Toddy, Gosh Almighty!
- “Unrestricted” VIP Package Offers Fans Unmatched Access To Talladega Superspeedway's GEICO 500/ Winn-Dixie 300
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500, May 3