Tickets To Aaron's Dream Weekend On Sale Saturday
The start of the NASCAR season is just around the corner and now is the time to secure tickets for the fastest and most competitive show on the schedule. Tickets for the 2012 Aaron’s Dream Weekend go on sale to the public Saturday, February 11th. This action-packed weekend that runs May 4 - 6 includes the ARCA Racing Series 250 on Friday, the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race on Saturday, and the feature presentation, the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on Sunday.
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with the largest infield party in NASCAR. Two-day tickets start at just $49 in the Allison Grandstands. And as always, free camping is available so there’s no reason to miss a minute of the action.
“It’s going to be a weekend full of great racing and unforgettable memories,” said Talladega Superspeedway’s Chairman Grant Lynch. “You have to experience a race at Talladega Superspeedway in person to truly understand how exciting it is. From the infield to the grandstands, nothing compares to a ‘DEGA weekend.”
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway May 4-6 for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend. Experience the excitement as the superstars of NASCAR attempt to tackle the high-banks of ‘DEGA at 200 mph. Secure your tickets at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or by calling 877-Go2-DEGA. This is more than a race…This is Talladega!
- Advanced Priced Tickets On Sale Friday for Talladega Superspeedway’s Pivotal Oct. 21-23 Weekend, Featuring Two NASCAR Chase Elimination Races
- Earnhardt Jr. Set For Pre-Race Fan Q&A Session Prior To Alabama 500, Sunday, Oct. 23 At Talladega Superspeedway - A Place He Calls Home
- Brad Keselowski Wins GEICO 500 Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Elliott Sadler Wins Thrilling NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300 During Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Gus Dean Picks Up First Career Win at Talladega Superspeedway in Wild ARCA Racing Series Presented by Menards General Tire 200