Honda Generators Returns As Official Generator of Talladega Superspeedway
Talladega Superspeedway announced this week that Honda Generators would continue as the Official Generator of Talladega Superspeedway. This multi-year agreement gives Honda Generators this distinction for the coming years.
“The reliability and fuel efficiency makes Honda Generators the perfect choice for Talladega and all of our fans, campers and competitors,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “When you come to the races and want to tailgate like a pro, you should choose Honda Generators!”
“Providing Honda generators to Talladega Superspeedway allows Honda Power Equipment and its associates to continue our alliance and partnership that comes with experiencing the excitement of Talladega racing,” said Issaac Gooden, marketing manager, Honda Power Equipment. “We are very pleased to again be supplying racing teams and fans with durable, quiet and dependable power now and in the future."
Honda Power Equipment, a division of American Honda Motor Co., Inc., markets a complete range of outdoor power equipment, including outboard marine engines, general purpose engines, generators, lawnmowers, pumps, snowblowers, tillers and trimmers for commercial, rental and residential applications. Its comprehensive product line is powered exclusively by environmentally advanced four-stroke engines.
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway May 4-6, 2012 for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Joey Logano Wins CampingWorld.com 500 for His Third Straight NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Victory
- Eric Church, Blake Shelton, Toby Keith, Kid Rock, Hank Williams, Jr., Billy Currington, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Lee Brice, Martina McBride, Gary Allan, Tyler Farr and Many More at First-Ever Dega Jam Music Festival at Talladega Superspeedway, July 1-3, 2016
- Late Pass Propels Peters to Second Straight NASCAR Camping World Truck Series fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Win at Talladega
- Jeff Gordon Captures Pole Position for CampingWorld.com 500, His Final Race at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes Loom This Weekend at Talladega’s CampingWorld.com 500 & fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola