Wild Game Cook-off Bigger and Better!
This year’s Alabama Wild Game Cook-Off promises to bring more food, more competition and more fun than recent years. With 32 competing teams and counting—double the amount as last year—the 2012 cook-off will be packed with more delicious wild game dishes to be enjoyed by the whole family. The seventh annual event at Talladega Superspeedway is set for Saturday, February 11, 2012.
“For some of the best wild game cooking, live music, and one-of-a-kind auction items in the state of Alabama, Talladega Superspeedway is the place to be on February 11,” said Grant Lynch, the track’s chairman. “With such a huge roster of teams this year, the vast amount of high-quality food is reason enough to make it out to this fantastic event!”
Tickets to attend the Alabama Army National Guard/AWF Wild Game Cook-Off are still available for $40 per person, or $50 per couple when purchased prior to the event. Rides around the track are only $50; a special price given to the first 150 people who purchase their Cook-Off tickets in advance. To purchase tickets, pre-order rides around the track or participate as a cook team call the Alabama Wildlife Federation at 1-800-822-9453 or visit their website at www.alabamawildlife.org.
Keep up to date with the latest information on the Wild Game Cook-off, door prizes and silent auction items by visiting www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand at Talladega Superspeedway for Oct. 19 GEICO 500
- Talladega Superspeedway, Birmingham Business Alliance Host “Business of NASCAR” Event; Panelists Include Helton, Childress
- Fans Can Take Personal Car Around Talladega Superspeedway; Part of “Fan Track Drive” to Benefit the American Red Cross July 26
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Favorite Bill Elliott Among Five Legends Named to Prestigious 2015 NASCAR Hall of Fame Class
- Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway Outcompetes All 2014 NASCAR Weekends