Wild Game Cook-off Bigger and Better!
This year’s Alabama Wild Game Cook-Off promises to bring more food, more competition and more fun than recent years. With 32 competing teams and counting—double the amount as last year—the 2012 cook-off will be packed with more delicious wild game dishes to be enjoyed by the whole family. The seventh annual event at Talladega Superspeedway is set for Saturday, February 11, 2012.
“For some of the best wild game cooking, live music, and one-of-a-kind auction items in the state of Alabama, Talladega Superspeedway is the place to be on February 11,” said Grant Lynch, the track’s chairman. “With such a huge roster of teams this year, the vast amount of high-quality food is reason enough to make it out to this fantastic event!”
Tickets to attend the Alabama Army National Guard/AWF Wild Game Cook-Off are still available for $40 per person, or $50 per couple when purchased prior to the event. Rides around the track are only $50; a special price given to the first 150 people who purchase their Cook-Off tickets in advance. To purchase tickets, pre-order rides around the track or participate as a cook team call the Alabama Wildlife Federation at 1-800-822-9453 or visit their website at www.alabamawildlife.org.
Keep up to date with the latest information on the Wild Game Cook-off, door prizes and silent auction items by visiting www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Get Your Taste Buds Ready! Talladega Superspeedway's 10th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off Set for Saturday, Feb. 7
- Samford University Student Sinks Half-Court Hoops Shot to Win $1,000 Tuition on Behalf of Talladega Superspeedway
- Talladega Superspeedway Ensures Compliance Through IMAGE Partnership
- Talladega Native Robert Weaver, Known as "Ice Cream Man," and the Inaugural Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award Winner, Passes Away
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015