Wild Game Cook-off Bigger and Better!
This year’s Alabama Wild Game Cook-Off promises to bring more food, more competition and more fun than recent years. With 32 competing teams and counting—double the amount as last year—the 2012 cook-off will be packed with more delicious wild game dishes to be enjoyed by the whole family. The seventh annual event at Talladega Superspeedway is set for Saturday, February 11, 2012.
“For some of the best wild game cooking, live music, and one-of-a-kind auction items in the state of Alabama, Talladega Superspeedway is the place to be on February 11,” said Grant Lynch, the track’s chairman. “With such a huge roster of teams this year, the vast amount of high-quality food is reason enough to make it out to this fantastic event!”
Tickets to attend the Alabama Army National Guard/AWF Wild Game Cook-Off are still available for $40 per person, or $50 per couple when purchased prior to the event. Rides around the track are only $50; a special price given to the first 150 people who purchase their Cook-Off tickets in advance. To purchase tickets, pre-order rides around the track or participate as a cook team call the Alabama Wildlife Federation at 1-800-822-9453 or visit their website at www.alabamawildlife.org.
Keep up to date with the latest information on the Wild Game Cook-off, door prizes and silent auction items by visiting www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- The Chase Is On! Superhero Logano Visits Alabama As Part Of NASCAR’s “Chase Across North America;” Readies For Talladega
- Join Us For The Chase Across North America Kickoff!
- NEW, EXCITING QUALIFYING FORMAT INSTITUTED FOR TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY’S GEICO 500 AND FRED’S 250 POWERED BY COCA-COLA
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women's History Museum
- Thomas Rhett to Perform Saturday Night Infield Concert at Talladega Superspeedway during GEICO 500 Weekend