O’Reilly Auto Parts Becomes Official Auto Parts Retailer of Talladega Superspeedway
Talladega Superspeedway is proud to announce that O’Reilly Auto Parts will be an official sponsor in 2012. The multi-year agreement gives O’Reilly the distinction of Official Auto Parts Retailer of Talladega Superspeedway.
“We’re excited to welcome back O’Reilly Auto Parts to the Talladega Superspeedway team of sponsors,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “Having worked together in the past, it’s extremely rewarding to do business with a company that has a deep understanding of our sport and the best way to leverage their exposure. We look forward to sharing their brand with the thousands of loyal Talladega Superspeedway fans.”
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway May 4-6, 2012 for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Surprises Are Plenty as Talladega Superspeedway Favorite Dale Earnhardt Jr. Visits College Football Hall of Fame
- Talladega Superspeedway, Chevrolet Set To Look Pretty In Pink To Benefit The American Cancer Society
- Exciting Events, Driver Fun Will Again Make Talladega Superspeedway's 'The Big One on the Blvd' NASCAR'S Biggest Party
- Tim Dugger to Perform Opening Set for Talladega Superspeedway Saturday Night Infield Concert, Oct. 24
- Earnhardt Jr. Can Earn Unique Place in NASCAR History by Winning the CampingWorld.com 500 at Talladega Superspeedway