O’Reilly Auto Parts Becomes Official Auto Parts Retailer of Talladega Superspeedway
Talladega Superspeedway is proud to announce that O’Reilly Auto Parts will be an official sponsor in 2012. The multi-year agreement gives O’Reilly the distinction of Official Auto Parts Retailer of Talladega Superspeedway.
“We’re excited to welcome back O’Reilly Auto Parts to the Talladega Superspeedway team of sponsors,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “Having worked together in the past, it’s extremely rewarding to do business with a company that has a deep understanding of our sport and the best way to leverage their exposure. We look forward to sharing their brand with the thousands of loyal Talladega Superspeedway fans.”
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway May 4-6, 2012 for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Talladega Superspeedway, Birmingham Business Alliance Host “Business of NASCAR” Event; Panelists Include Helton, Childress
- Fans Can Take Personal Car Around Talladega Superspeedway; Part of “Fan Track Drive” to Benefit the American Red Cross July 26
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Favorite Bill Elliott Among Five Legends Named to Prestigious 2015 NASCAR Hall of Fame Class
- Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway Outcompetes All 2014 NASCAR Weekends
- Hamlin Wins Aaron’s 499 for His First Career Victory at Talladega Superspeedway