2012 Fan Advisory Network Selected
Talladega Superspeedway has selected 30 race fans to serve as the second group of members of the Talladega Superspeedway Fan Advisory Network (TSS FAN). The TSS FAN will continue to focus on creating constructive dialogue with the Talladega Superspeedway administration team, helping to make a better racing experience for all fans.
“Our goal is to have a team of race fans that can help us identify areas the track can improve upon that will benefit all fans attending races at Talladega Superspeedway,” said Chairman Grant Lynch. “It gives us the ability to look at ourselves through the eyes of a race fan and make the best decisions concerning their experiences.”
The TSS FAN members serve a one-year term which includes two race weekends at Talladega. After serving for two race weekends, the member’s term will expire and new members will be chosen.
In addition to periodic teleconferences, onsite meetings will take place at Talladega Superspeedway during race weekends for TSS FAN members.
The TSS FAN is a part of a series of fan-appreciation initiatives coined the “Fan Salute”. For more information on Talladega Superspeedway’s Fan Salute, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com and search “Fan Salute”.
Talladega Superspeedway is already gearing up for the 2012 Aaron’s Dream Weekend featuring qualifying for the NASCAR Nationwide Series, followed by the ARCA Racing Series 250 race on Friday, May 4. On Saturday, May 5, fans will see qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, followed by the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. On Sunday, May 6, the greatest drivers in the world face off in the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
Fan Advisory Network Members
• Allison Hays – Mt. Olive, AL
• Lance Barkley – Centre, AL
• Earl Taylor – Claremont, NH
• Shawn Dubuisson – Biloxi, MS
• David Allinder – McCalla, AL
• Lane Darby – Batesville, MS
• Dona Sheppard – Walker, LA
• Kevin Bishop – Lauderdale, MS
• Tracy Robbins – Dora, AL
• Juana Corbin – Ashville, AL
• James Hammett – Lakeland, TN
• Lewis Reynolds – Alpine, TX
• Jaqueline Clement – Acworth, GA
• Kimberly Edwards – Tupelo, MS
• Thad Raines – Bartow, GA
• Jerry Robinson – Carrollton, GA
• David Wynn – Dayton, OH
• Kristi Latcham – Magnolia, TX
• Kristie Luker – Thomasville, AL
• Jaqueline Weber – Fulton, MO
• John Mickley – Haughton, LA
• Dean Adelmund – Jackson, MO
• Beth McMichael – Heidelberg, MS
• John Lovvorn Jr. – Albertville, AL
• Stephen Ingram – Columbus, GA
• Don Adelmund – Milwaukee, WI
• Diane Lund – Charlotte, NC
• Richard Sebren – Richland, MS
• Sherrie Perry – New Market, AL
• Nathan Thomas – Conway, AR
- Advanced Priced Tickets On Sale Friday for Talladega Superspeedway’s Pivotal Oct. 21-23 Weekend, Featuring Two NASCAR Chase Elimination Races
- Earnhardt Jr. Set For Pre-Race Fan Q&A Session Prior To Alabama 500, Sunday, Oct. 23 At Talladega Superspeedway - A Place He Calls Home
- Brad Keselowski Wins GEICO 500 Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Elliott Sadler Wins Thrilling NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300 During Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Gus Dean Picks Up First Career Win at Talladega Superspeedway in Wild ARCA Racing Series Presented by Menards General Tire 200