NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Autograph Session Scheduled for Oct. 21
The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series will host an autograph session at Talladega Superspeedway in the OV Hill South Grandstand Sections D & E from 2- 3 pm on Friday, Oct. 21. The event is free and open to all fans that have an autograph session wristband. Wristbands can be picked up on a first come, first served basis at the Guest Services Office located in Section L of the OV Hill South Grandstand, supplies are limited.
Fifteen drivers have already committed to participate in the autograph session, including such stars as: Todd Bodine, Austin Dillon, Max Papis, Grant Enfinger, Matt Crafton, Brendan Gaughan and many more.
“The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series is a great combination of veteran drivers and up-and-coming stars,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “This autograph session is a fun way for our race fans to interact with these wonderfully talented drivers.”
Tickets for Friday are $15. Children age 12 and younger will be admitted free of charge with a ticketed adult in the general admission grandstands area for all of Friday’s activities, including qualifying for the Coca-Cola 250 Powered By fred’s and both practices for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
Race fans that want to experience true southern hospitality combined with the most competitive racing in NASCAR should call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office today at 1-877-Go2-DEGA. Guests that purchase their tickets in advance have the opportunity to save over those who purchase during race week. Tickets are available online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
Drivers Scheduled to Participate :
• Dakoda Armstrong
• James Buescher
• Jason White
• Max Papis
• Nelson Piquet, Jr.
• Timothy Peters
• Miguel Paludo
• Brendan Gaughan
• Austin Dillon
• Joey Coulter
• Parker Kligerman
• Johnny Sauter
• Matt Crafton
• Todd Bodine
• Grant Enfinger
- Laps for Life Blood Drive Set for Sept. 11 at Talladega Superspeedway, International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand at Talladega Superspeedway for Oct. 19 GEICO 500
- Talladega Superspeedway, Birmingham Business Alliance Host “Business of NASCAR” Event; Panelists Include Helton, Childress
- Fans Can Take Personal Car Around Talladega Superspeedway; Part of “Fan Track Drive” to Benefit the American Red Cross July 26
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Favorite Bill Elliott Among Five Legends Named to Prestigious 2015 NASCAR Hall of Fame Class