NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Autograph Session Scheduled for Oct. 21
The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series will host an autograph session at Talladega Superspeedway in the OV Hill South Grandstand Sections D & E from 2- 3 pm on Friday, Oct. 21. The event is free and open to all fans that have an autograph session wristband. Wristbands can be picked up on a first come, first served basis at the Guest Services Office located in Section L of the OV Hill South Grandstand, supplies are limited.
Fifteen drivers have already committed to participate in the autograph session, including such stars as: Todd Bodine, Austin Dillon, Max Papis, Grant Enfinger, Matt Crafton, Brendan Gaughan and many more.
“The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series is a great combination of veteran drivers and up-and-coming stars,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “This autograph session is a fun way for our race fans to interact with these wonderfully talented drivers.”
Tickets for Friday are $15. Children age 12 and younger will be admitted free of charge with a ticketed adult in the general admission grandstands area for all of Friday’s activities, including qualifying for the Coca-Cola 250 Powered By fred’s and both practices for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
Race fans that want to experience true southern hospitality combined with the most competitive racing in NASCAR should call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office today at 1-877-Go2-DEGA. Guests that purchase their tickets in advance have the opportunity to save over those who purchase during race week. Tickets are available online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
Drivers Scheduled to Participate :
• Dakoda Armstrong
• James Buescher
• Jason White
• Max Papis
• Nelson Piquet, Jr.
• Timothy Peters
• Miguel Paludo
• Brendan Gaughan
• Austin Dillon
• Joey Coulter
• Parker Kligerman
• Johnny Sauter
• Matt Crafton
• Todd Bodine
• Grant Enfinger
- Host of CNBC’s Hit Reality Series, The Profit, Marcus Lemonis to Serve as CampingWorld.com 500 Grand Marshal/Honorary Starter on Oct. 25
- Naval Air Station (NAS) Pensacola Colonel Eric F. Buer to Award Traditional Freedom Trophy to Talladega Superspeedway’s CampingWorld.com 500 Winner
- STATEMENT FROM TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY CHAIRMAN GRANT LYNCH ON SAFETY INITIATIVES
- Multi-Platinum Selling Artist Eric Church, Whose No. 1 Hit “Talladega” is Nominated for CMA Single of the Year, Set to be Honorary Pace Car Driver for Talladega Superspeedway’s CampingWorld.com 500 on Sunday, Oct. 25
- NASCAR Drivers Timothy Peters, Daniel Hemric in Birmingham Area to Talk about upcoming fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola at Talladega Superspeedway, Oct. 24