Talladega Superspeedway Currently Accepting Applications for Fan Advisory Network
Talladega Superspeedway is currently accepting applications for Fan Advisory Network (FAN) members.
The TSS FAN was established in 2010 to gain insight on race fan interactions with the track, from the ticket buying process all the way through the exit procedures after a race. Race fans that would like to participate in the Fan Advisory Network are encouraged to download an application at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/tssfan.
FAN committee members will begin their duties in January 2012. Members will be asked to meet during each event weekend and participate in two teleconferences during the year. The idea is to allow race fans to share thoughts and ideas with the track, while the committee can serve as a focus group for the track when considering facility upgrades and more.
“The first year of the Fan Advisory Network was a huge success,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “We received some great feedback and have already implemented several ideas that the FAN brought to us. This is definitely the next step in fostering fan/track relationships. We look forward to welcoming the next group of FAN members and listening to their input.”
All applications must be downloaded, completed, and mailed to Talladega Superspeedway in order to be considered. Applications can be found at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/tssfan. Completed applications should be mailed to the following address: Talladega Superspeedway, Fan Advisory Network, PO Box 777, Talladega, AL 35161. Applications must be received no later than November 8, 2011.
Race fans that want to experience true southern hospitality combined with the most competitive racing in NASCAR should call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office today at 1-877-Go2-DEGA. Guests that purchase their tickets in advance have the opportunity to save over those who purchase during race week. Tickets are available online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Get Your Taste Buds Ready! Talladega Superspeedway's 10th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off Set for Saturday, Feb. 7
- Samford University Student Sinks Half-Court Hoops Shot to Win $1,000 Tuition on Behalf of Talladega Superspeedway
- Talladega Superspeedway Ensures Compliance Through IMAGE Partnership
- Talladega Native Robert Weaver, Known as "Ice Cream Man," and the Inaugural Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award Winner, Passes Away
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015