Experience the Thrill! Tour Talladega’s Pit Road Prior To The Good Sam Club 500
Ever want to tour pit road prior to the most pivotal race in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup? Here’s your opportunity! A limited quantity of pre-race pit passes are on-sale now to all Talladega Superspeedway ticket holders for only $50, an opportunity that was previously limited to hospitality and select tower seat purchasers.
“Imagine walking on the 50-yard line before a football game or running the bases before a baseball game,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “That’s the kind of experience a pre-race pit pass gives you. Longtime fans and new fans are sure to enjoy walking pit road prior to the start of the Good Sam Club 500.”
In addition the “field level” atmosphere, this is also a great opportunity for the shutterbug race fan. Crews will be setting up pit boxes and the starting grid will be rolling onto pit road providing amazing photo opportunities and an experience that is sure to last a lifetime.
Ticket holders can call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA to secure pit-passes. Supplies are limited and expected to sell out before race weekend.
Race fans that want to experience true southern hospitality combined with the most competitive racing in NASCAR should call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office today at 1-877-Go2-DEGA. Guests that purchase their tickets in advance have the opportunity to save over those who purchase during race week. Tickets are available online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Senior Airman Donald L. Googe, Jr., to Award Prestigious Freedom Trophy to Talladega’s Sprint Cup Winner during GEICO 500 Weekend
- The “Wow Factor” of the X Games Coming to Talladega Superspeedway with ASA Action Sports World Tour, Oct. 18-19
- The Chase Is On! Superhero Logano Visits Alabama As Part Of NASCAR’s “Chase Across North America;” Readies For Talladega
- Join Us For The Chase Across North America Kickoff!
- NEW, EXCITING QUALIFYING FORMAT INSTITUTED FOR TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY’S GEICO 500 AND FRED’S 250 POWERED BY COCA-COLA