Experience the Thrill! Tour Talladega’s Pit Road Prior To The Good Sam Club 500
Ever want to tour pit road prior to the most pivotal race in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup? Here’s your opportunity! A limited quantity of pre-race pit passes are on-sale now to all Talladega Superspeedway ticket holders for only $50, an opportunity that was previously limited to hospitality and select tower seat purchasers.
“Imagine walking on the 50-yard line before a football game or running the bases before a baseball game,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “That’s the kind of experience a pre-race pit pass gives you. Longtime fans and new fans are sure to enjoy walking pit road prior to the start of the Good Sam Club 500.”
In addition the “field level” atmosphere, this is also a great opportunity for the shutterbug race fan. Crews will be setting up pit boxes and the starting grid will be rolling onto pit road providing amazing photo opportunities and an experience that is sure to last a lifetime.
Ticket holders can call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA to secure pit-passes. Supplies are limited and expected to sell out before race weekend.
Race fans that want to experience true southern hospitality combined with the most competitive racing in NASCAR should call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office today at 1-877-Go2-DEGA. Guests that purchase their tickets in advance have the opportunity to save over those who purchase during race week. Tickets are available online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Joey Logano Wins CampingWorld.com 500 for His Third Straight NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Victory
- Eric Church, Blake Shelton, Toby Keith, Kid Rock, Hank Williams, Jr., Billy Currington, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Lee Brice, Martina McBride, Gary Allan, Tyler Farr and Many More at First-Ever Dega Jam Music Festival at Talladega Superspeedway, July 1-3, 2016
- Late Pass Propels Peters to Second Straight NASCAR Camping World Truck Series fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Win at Talladega
- Jeff Gordon Captures Pole Position for CampingWorld.com 500, His Final Race at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes Loom This Weekend at Talladega’s CampingWorld.com 500 & fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola