Talladega Superspeedway Hosting NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Autograph Session on Saturday, Oct. 22
Race fans attending the Oct. 21 – 23 Good Sam Club 500 weekend will have an opportunity to score autographs from some of their favorite NASCAR Sprint Cup Series stars. Talladega Superspeedway is hosting an autograph session at 9 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 22.
The autograph session will feature NASCAR champs Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson and Matt Kenseth, as well as past Talladega race winners Kevin Harvick, Brad Keselowski, Brian Vickers, David Ragan and Paul Menard. Joey Logano, David Gilliland and David Reutimann round out the bevy of superstars participating in the session.
Fans that purchase tickets to the Good Sam Club 500 by Oct. 1 will be entered into a drawing to participate in the autograph session. A portion of the fan entries have been reserved for ‘DEGA Club members (race fans who renew tickets to both Talladega race weekends) and fall renewal customers.
Each fan that is selected to participate will receive a wristband in one of five colors, with each color corresponding to drivers who have been paired at random. This means that each fan will get at least two autographs each.
“We are very excited that NASCAR and its drivers recognize the importance of interacting with our fans,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “We’re taking it one step further by reserving a portion of the autograph wristbands for our most loyal customers. This is only a small part of the many exciting activities we have in store for race weekend.”
Race fans selected to participate in the autograph session will be notified on Oct. 5th.
Race fans that want to experience true southern hospitality combined with the most competitive racing in NASCAR should call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office today at 1-877-Go2-DEGA. Guests that purchase their tickets in advance have the opportunity to save over those who purchase during race week. Tickets are available online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
*Driver participation and number of autographs is subject to change and without notice. Neither NASCAR, Inc., nor any of its affiliates are sponsors of this promotion.
- The Biggest Meatball in Racing Meets the Biggest Track in NASCAR
- Veterans Sadler, Smith Hope to Fend Off XFINITY Series Young Guns in Hopes of another Talladega Superspeedway Winn-Dixie 300 Win
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Back Forty Beer Co. Paddock Club Offers Prime Location, Amenities to Winn-Dixie 300
- Grand Marshal, Honorary Starter Named for Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega
- NASCAR Hall of Famer Bill Elliott Relives History of NASCAR’s Greatest, Improbable Comeback Victory - 1985 Winston 500 at Talladega Superspeedway