Talladega Superspeedway Hosting NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Autograph Session on Saturday, Oct. 22
Race fans attending the Oct. 21 – 23 Good Sam Club 500 weekend will have an opportunity to score autographs from some of their favorite NASCAR Sprint Cup Series stars. Talladega Superspeedway is hosting an autograph session at 9 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 22.
The autograph session will feature NASCAR champs Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson and Matt Kenseth, as well as past Talladega race winners Kevin Harvick, Brad Keselowski, Brian Vickers, David Ragan and Paul Menard. Joey Logano, David Gilliland and David Reutimann round out the bevy of superstars participating in the session.
Fans that purchase tickets to the Good Sam Club 500 by Oct. 1 will be entered into a drawing to participate in the autograph session. A portion of the fan entries have been reserved for ‘DEGA Club members (race fans who renew tickets to both Talladega race weekends) and fall renewal customers.
Each fan that is selected to participate will receive a wristband in one of five colors, with each color corresponding to drivers who have been paired at random. This means that each fan will get at least two autographs each.
“We are very excited that NASCAR and its drivers recognize the importance of interacting with our fans,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “We’re taking it one step further by reserving a portion of the autograph wristbands for our most loyal customers. This is only a small part of the many exciting activities we have in store for race weekend.”
Race fans selected to participate in the autograph session will be notified on Oct. 5th.
Race fans that want to experience true southern hospitality combined with the most competitive racing in NASCAR should call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office today at 1-877-Go2-DEGA. Guests that purchase their tickets in advance have the opportunity to save over those who purchase during race week. Tickets are available online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
*Driver participation and number of autographs is subject to change and without notice. Neither NASCAR, Inc., nor any of its affiliates are sponsors of this promotion.
- Center Stage(s)! Talladega Superspeedway Yet Again in Spotlight of NASCAR as Track Announces Stage Lengths as Part of New 2017 Format Enhancement
- Talladega Superspeedway is Excited to Name Jake Carlisle as New Director of Ticketing
- Talladega Superspeedway Part of International Speedway Corporation’s (ISC) New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media (ISM)
- The Charlie Daniels Band Set for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, May 6
- Cars Have Officially Hit the Track at Talladega Superspeedway in Anticipation of the Exciting 2017 Season