Talladega Superspeedway Hosting NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Autograph Session on Saturday, Oct. 22
Race fans attending the Oct. 21 – 23 Good Sam Club 500 weekend will have an opportunity to score autographs from some of their favorite NASCAR Sprint Cup Series stars. Talladega Superspeedway is hosting an autograph session at 9 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 22.
The autograph session will feature NASCAR champs Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson and Matt Kenseth, as well as past Talladega race winners Kevin Harvick, Brad Keselowski, Brian Vickers, David Ragan and Paul Menard. Joey Logano, David Gilliland and David Reutimann round out the bevy of superstars participating in the session.
Fans that purchase tickets to the Good Sam Club 500 by Oct. 1 will be entered into a drawing to participate in the autograph session. A portion of the fan entries have been reserved for ‘DEGA Club members (race fans who renew tickets to both Talladega race weekends) and fall renewal customers.
Each fan that is selected to participate will receive a wristband in one of five colors, with each color corresponding to drivers who have been paired at random. This means that each fan will get at least two autographs each.
“We are very excited that NASCAR and its drivers recognize the importance of interacting with our fans,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “We’re taking it one step further by reserving a portion of the autograph wristbands for our most loyal customers. This is only a small part of the many exciting activities we have in store for race weekend.”
Race fans selected to participate in the autograph session will be notified on Oct. 5th.
Race fans that want to experience true southern hospitality combined with the most competitive racing in NASCAR should call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office today at 1-877-Go2-DEGA. Guests that purchase their tickets in advance have the opportunity to save over those who purchase during race week. Tickets are available online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
*Driver participation and number of autographs is subject to change and without notice. Neither NASCAR, Inc., nor any of its affiliates are sponsors of this promotion.
- Naval Air Station (NAS) Pensacola Colonel Eric F. Buer to Award Traditional Freedom Trophy to Talladega Superspeedway’s CampingWorld.com 500 Winner
- STATEMENT FROM TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY CHAIRMAN GRANT LYNCH ON SAFETY INITIATIVES
- Multi-Platinum Selling Artist Eric Church, Whose No. 1 Hit “Talladega” is Nominated for CMA Single of the Year, Set to be Honorary Pace Car Driver for Talladega Superspeedway’s CampingWorld.com 500 on Sunday, Oct. 25
- NASCAR Drivers Timothy Peters, Daniel Hemric in Birmingham Area to Talk about upcoming fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola at Talladega Superspeedway, Oct. 24
- New Fanatics NASCAR Trackside Superstore at Talladega Superspeedway To Enhance Fan Retail Experience, Oct. 23-25