Talladega Superspeedway Welcomes Good Sam Club as Race Sponsor
Talladega Superspeedway announced today a multi-year partnership with Good Sam Club for sponsorship of the track’s fall NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race. This year’s event, the Good Sam Club 500, is scheduled for October 23.
“Talladega Superspeedway has long been known for our thousands of acres of free and reserved camping,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “To welcome a sponsor such as Good Sam Club is a real honor and a great fit for our two brands. We look forward to welcoming thousands of RV’ers to Talladega Superspeedway Oct 21-23.”
"We are excited to partner with the Talladega Superspeedway for the NASCAR Sprint Cup races," said Marcus Lemonis, Chairman and CEO of Camping World & Good Sam. "This is a great opportunity to sponsor one of the most exciting races of the season coupled with exposing race goers to our broad selection of camping and tailgating products. All of which will be available at our on-site Camping World stores.”
Race fans that want to experience true southern hospitality combined with the most competitive racing in NASCAR should call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office today at 1-877-Go2-DEGA. Guests that purchase their tickets in advance have the opportunity to save over those who purchase during race week. Tickets are available online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
About Camping World & Good Sam Club
Camping World, www.campingworld.com , is America's #1 source for RVs, camping accessories, RV maintenance and repair, and the Good Sam Club, www.goodsamclub.com , is the world's largest RV owners organization, offering helpful technical tips, vacation planning, extended warranties, magazine subscriptions, roadside assistance and more to serve the outdoor enthusiast. Both Camping World and Good Sam Club were founded in 1966 and are partnered together today to offer more to those who love the RV lifestyle, with one-stop shopping and resources for everything RV and outdoor.
Camping World features over 8,000 quality products located at over 75 SuperCenters nationwide, easy online and catalog shopping as well as a wide selection of new and used trailers and motorhomes from top RV manufacturers. Good Sam Club members receive cost-saving benefits and services, plus loads of valuable RV information and travel tips to get you ready for your next adventure. The Good Sam Club also represents more than 2,000 local RV chapters designed to bring RV’ers together from similar geographic regions for group camping excursions.
Camping World is also celebrating the Grand Opening of its new location in Calera, Alabama on October 1-9. The new SuperCenter located at 730 George Roy Parkway offers the full assortment including RV Sales, accessories and service for the outdoor enthusiast
- Gus Dean Picks Up First Career Win at Talladega Superspeedway in Wild ARCA Racing Series Presented by Menards General Tire 200
- Elliott Sadler Wins Thrilling NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300 During Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Grant Enfinger Inducted into the IMHOF ARCA Wall of Champions; Calls Shots for Fellow Alabama Native Bret Holmes in General Tire 200 ARCA Event Friday at Talladega Superspeedway
- Fans Representing 17 Countries, 49 States Set to Attend GEICO 500, Sparks Energy 300 and General Tire 200 This Upcoming Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Two-Round Qualifying Format Returns Saturday to Talladega Superspeedway for The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series GEICO 500 & NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300