DEGA Is Ready For Racing
Perhaps there’s something to be said for having more than 40 years of experience hosting NASCAR’s premier series.
Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch wants to assure race fans that his staff is well prepared to handle the influx of more than 100,000 people when the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series arrives for the Oct 21-23 Talladega 500 weekend.
“I wanted to let them know that we’re ready to show how a race weekend is supposed to run,” said Lynch. “We put fan experience at the forefront of everything we do. That’s why we allow coolers in our grandstands and provide hundreds of acres of free camping. It’s why we created a $49 two-day ticket and allow kids 12 and under to sit free in the Allison Grandstands on Saturday and Sunday. It’s also why we work closely with the Alabama State Troopers and other organizations to ensure our fans arrive on time to see the race.”
In addition to being fan focused, Talladega also produces the most competitive racing in NASCAR.
“You know when you come to Talladega Superspeedway you’re going to get a show,” Lynch continued. “This has been one of the most competitive years ever in NASCAR and Talladega Superspeedway still stands alone as the most competitive track on the circuit.”
Race fans that want to experience true southern hospitality combined with the most competitive racing in NASCAR should call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office today at 1-877-Go2-DEGA. Guests that purchase their tickets in July have the opportunity to save up to $20 more than those who purchase during race week. Tickets are available online at
- Joey Logano Wins CampingWorld.com 500 for His Third Straight NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Victory
- Eric Church, Blake Shelton, Toby Keith, Kid Rock, Hank Williams, Jr., Billy Currington, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Lee Brice, Martina McBride, Gary Allan, Tyler Farr and Many More at First-Ever Dega Jam Music Festival at Talladega Superspeedway, July 1-3, 2016
- Late Pass Propels Peters to Second Straight NASCAR Camping World Truck Series fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Win at Talladega
- Jeff Gordon Captures Pole Position for CampingWorld.com 500, His Final Race at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes Loom This Weekend at Talladega’s CampingWorld.com 500 & fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola