Tickets To Talladega 500 Go On Sale July 1
Talladega Superspeedway announced today that tickets and camping reservations to the Talladega 500 will go on sale July 1st.
“We are looking forward to another exciting race weekend at Talladega,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “We’re eager to kickoff our on-sale date and even more excited to announce the continuation of some great weekend offers.”
Allison Grandstand tickets for Saturday and Sunday’s races will be available for only $49, with kids 12 and under admitted free. Kids will also receive free admission to the frontstretch on Friday and Saturday of race weekend.
“We want to give fans of all ages the opportunity to experience race weekend at Talladega Superspeedway,” said Lynch.
Race fans that purchase their tickets in July have the opportunity to save up to $20 more than those who purchase during race week. After July 31st, prices will increase leading up to the October 21 – 23 weekend.
Hotels with race fan friendly pricing and no minimum-night stays are available at www.degarooms.com.
For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit them online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Host of CNBC’s Hit Reality Series, The Profit, Marcus Lemonis to Serve as CampingWorld.com 500 Grand Marshal/Honorary Starter on Oct. 25
- Naval Air Station (NAS) Pensacola Colonel Eric F. Buer to Award Traditional Freedom Trophy to Talladega Superspeedway’s CampingWorld.com 500 Winner
- STATEMENT FROM TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY CHAIRMAN GRANT LYNCH ON SAFETY INITIATIVES
- Multi-Platinum Selling Artist Eric Church, Whose No. 1 Hit “Talladega” is Nominated for CMA Single of the Year, Set to be Honorary Pace Car Driver for Talladega Superspeedway’s CampingWorld.com 500 on Sunday, Oct. 25
- NASCAR Drivers Timothy Peters, Daniel Hemric in Birmingham Area to Talk about upcoming fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola at Talladega Superspeedway, Oct. 24