Tickets To Talladega 500 Go On Sale July 1
Talladega Superspeedway announced today that tickets and camping reservations to the Talladega 500 will go on sale July 1st.
“We are looking forward to another exciting race weekend at Talladega,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “We’re eager to kickoff our on-sale date and even more excited to announce the continuation of some great weekend offers.”
Allison Grandstand tickets for Saturday and Sunday’s races will be available for only $49, with kids 12 and under admitted free. Kids will also receive free admission to the frontstretch on Friday and Saturday of race weekend.
“We want to give fans of all ages the opportunity to experience race weekend at Talladega Superspeedway,” said Lynch.
Race fans that purchase their tickets in July have the opportunity to save up to $20 more than those who purchase during race week. After July 31st, prices will increase leading up to the October 21 – 23 weekend.
Hotels with race fan friendly pricing and no minimum-night stays are available at www.degarooms.com.
For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit them online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- GEICO Extends Multiyear, Multi-Track Partnership with International Speedway Corporation
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Alabama Icons Reunite, Cast a New Tradition at Talladega Superspeedway with Big, Bold & Tough “Vulcan” Trophy
- How Crowd-Pleasing is the Racing at Talladega Superspeedway? So Much That Fans Representing All 50 States & 20 Countries Are Set to Attend Hellmann’s 500 and fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Talladega-Sized Concessions Return With “The Big One" Meatball and The "Talla-Mento Dogwich”