Last Chance To Renew Fall Tickets Is FRIDAY
Friday (May 20) is the last chance for race fans to renew their tickets to the Oct 21-23 Talladega 500 weekend. It’s also the last chance for renewal customers to lock in the lowest ticket prices.
“The deadline is here; don’t miss the opportunity to renew your tickets,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “Fans that renew their frontstretch tickets can rest assured they are getting the lowest prices Talladega Superspeedway will offer in those sections. Don’t delay.”
Payment plans using a credit or debit card can be arranged for fans that want to lock in the lower price points but spread their payments out. Talladega offers a monthly installment plan and a 50/50 plan with half due at purchase and the remaining balance due on August 15th.
If fans purchased tickets to 2010 fall race weekend at Talladega Superspeedway and did not receive renewal information, they should call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA or 1-877-462-3342.
- Talladega Superspeedway, Birmingham Business Alliance Host “Business of NASCAR” Event; Panelists Include Helton, Childress
- Fans Can Take Personal Car Around Talladega Superspeedway; Part of “Fan Track Drive” to Benefit the American Red Cross July 26
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Favorite Bill Elliott Among Five Legends Named to Prestigious 2015 NASCAR Hall of Fame Class
- Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway Outcompetes All 2014 NASCAR Weekends
- Hamlin Wins Aaron’s 499 for His First Career Victory at Talladega Superspeedway