Last Chance To Renew Fall Tickets Is FRIDAY
Friday (May 20) is the last chance for race fans to renew their tickets to the Oct 21-23 Talladega 500 weekend. It’s also the last chance for renewal customers to lock in the lowest ticket prices.
“The deadline is here; don’t miss the opportunity to renew your tickets,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “Fans that renew their frontstretch tickets can rest assured they are getting the lowest prices Talladega Superspeedway will offer in those sections. Don’t delay.”
Payment plans using a credit or debit card can be arranged for fans that want to lock in the lower price points but spread their payments out. Talladega offers a monthly installment plan and a 50/50 plan with half due at purchase and the remaining balance due on August 15th.
If fans purchased tickets to 2010 fall race weekend at Talladega Superspeedway and did not receive renewal information, they should call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA or 1-877-462-3342.
- Talladega Superspeedway Ensures Compliance Through IMAGE Partnership
- Talladega Native Robert Weaver, Known as "Ice Cream Man," and the Inaugural Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award Winner, Passes Away
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015
- Keselowski Wins The GEICO 500; Keeps Sprint Cup Title Hopes Alive
- Peters Claims Victory In fred’s 250 Camping World Truck Series Race