Last Chance To Renew Fall Tickets Is FRIDAY
Friday (May 20) is the last chance for race fans to renew their tickets to the Oct 21-23 Talladega 500 weekend. It’s also the last chance for renewal customers to lock in the lowest ticket prices.
“The deadline is here; don’t miss the opportunity to renew your tickets,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “Fans that renew their frontstretch tickets can rest assured they are getting the lowest prices Talladega Superspeedway will offer in those sections. Don’t delay.”
Payment plans using a credit or debit card can be arranged for fans that want to lock in the lower price points but spread their payments out. Talladega offers a monthly installment plan and a 50/50 plan with half due at purchase and the remaining balance due on August 15th.
If fans purchased tickets to 2010 fall race weekend at Talladega Superspeedway and did not receive renewal information, they should call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA or 1-877-462-3342.
- Naval Air Station (NAS) Pensacola Colonel Eric F. Buer to Award Traditional Freedom Trophy to Talladega Superspeedway’s CampingWorld.com 500 Winner
- STATEMENT FROM TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY CHAIRMAN GRANT LYNCH ON SAFETY INITIATIVES
- Multi-Platinum Selling Artist Eric Church, Whose No. 1 Hit “Talladega” is Nominated for CMA Single of the Year, Set to be Honorary Pace Car Driver for Talladega Superspeedway’s CampingWorld.com 500 on Sunday, Oct. 25
- NASCAR Drivers Timothy Peters, Daniel Hemric in Birmingham Area to Talk about upcoming fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola at Talladega Superspeedway, Oct. 24
- New Fanatics NASCAR Trackside Superstore at Talladega Superspeedway To Enhance Fan Retail Experience, Oct. 23-25