Last Chance To Renew Fall Tickets Is FRIDAY
Friday (May 20) is the last chance for race fans to renew their tickets to the Oct 21-23 Talladega 500 weekend. It’s also the last chance for renewal customers to lock in the lowest ticket prices.
“The deadline is here; don’t miss the opportunity to renew your tickets,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “Fans that renew their frontstretch tickets can rest assured they are getting the lowest prices Talladega Superspeedway will offer in those sections. Don’t delay.”
Payment plans using a credit or debit card can be arranged for fans that want to lock in the lower price points but spread their payments out. Talladega offers a monthly installment plan and a 50/50 plan with half due at purchase and the remaining balance due on August 15th.
If fans purchased tickets to 2010 fall race weekend at Talladega Superspeedway and did not receive renewal information, they should call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA or 1-877-462-3342.
- Former NASCAR Star Geoff Bodine on the Headset as a Coach During ARCA Test Wednesday at Talladega Superspeedway
- Chase Elliott, Regan Smith Headline NASCAR XFINITY Series Autograph Session at Talladega Superspeedway, Friday May 1
- New Qualifying Format for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500 and Winn-Dixie 300
- Hotty Toddy, Gosh Almighty!
- “Unrestricted” VIP Package Offers Fans Unmatched Access To Talladega Superspeedway's GEICO 500/ Winn-Dixie 300