Talladega Superspeedway First NASCAR Track to Eclipse 100,000 Facebook "Likes"
Talladega Superspeedway has reached a social media milestone, becoming the first NASCAR track to eclipse 100,000 “likes” on Facebook.
“Facebook is another way that we can interact with current and potential race fans,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “We put a lot into our social media efforts and it’s exciting to be leading the way for all the tracks in NASCAR.”
Fans from around the world have “liked” Talladega Superspeedway with nearly 7,000 coming from international destinations, including such far-off locales as Australia.
“Talladega provides such a unique and exciting form of racing that fans from around the world come here,” said Lynch. “It’s not uncommon to have to have all 50 states and more than 20 different countries represented in our grandstands during a race weekend. With Facebook, those fans that travelled thousands of miles to be with us can share their experience with other fans from around the world. “
Talladega Superspeedway’s Facebook page can be viewed by visiting www.facebook.com/talladegasuperspeedway.
For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit them online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Logano Wins Hellmann’s 500 at Talladega Superspeedway, Advances to Round of 8
- Alabama Native Grant Enfinger Earns First Career NASCAR Win in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes on the Line in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, Hellmann’s 500
- GEICO Extends Multiyear, Multi-Track Partnership with International Speedway Corporation
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola