Talladega Superspeedway First NASCAR Track to Eclipse 100,000 Facebook "Likes"
Talladega Superspeedway has reached a social media milestone, becoming the first NASCAR track to eclipse 100,000 “likes” on Facebook.
“Facebook is another way that we can interact with current and potential race fans,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “We put a lot into our social media efforts and it’s exciting to be leading the way for all the tracks in NASCAR.”
Fans from around the world have “liked” Talladega Superspeedway with nearly 7,000 coming from international destinations, including such far-off locales as Australia.
“Talladega provides such a unique and exciting form of racing that fans from around the world come here,” said Lynch. “It’s not uncommon to have to have all 50 states and more than 20 different countries represented in our grandstands during a race weekend. With Facebook, those fans that travelled thousands of miles to be with us can share their experience with other fans from around the world. “
Talladega Superspeedway’s Facebook page can be viewed by visiting www.facebook.com/talladegasuperspeedway.
For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit them online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Joey Logano Wins CampingWorld.com 500 for His Third Straight NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Victory
- Eric Church, Blake Shelton, Toby Keith, Kid Rock, Hank Williams, Jr., Billy Currington, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Lee Brice, Martina McBride, Gary Allan, Tyler Farr and Many More at First-Ever Dega Jam Music Festival at Talladega Superspeedway, July 1-3, 2016
- Late Pass Propels Peters to Second Straight NASCAR Camping World Truck Series fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Win at Talladega
- Jeff Gordon Captures Pole Position for CampingWorld.com 500, His Final Race at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes Loom This Weekend at Talladega’s CampingWorld.com 500 & fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola