Talladega Superspeedway First NASCAR Track to Eclipse 100,000 Facebook "Likes"
Talladega Superspeedway has reached a social media milestone, becoming the first NASCAR track to eclipse 100,000 “likes” on Facebook.
“Facebook is another way that we can interact with current and potential race fans,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “We put a lot into our social media efforts and it’s exciting to be leading the way for all the tracks in NASCAR.”
Fans from around the world have “liked” Talladega Superspeedway with nearly 7,000 coming from international destinations, including such far-off locales as Australia.
“Talladega provides such a unique and exciting form of racing that fans from around the world come here,” said Lynch. “It’s not uncommon to have to have all 50 states and more than 20 different countries represented in our grandstands during a race weekend. With Facebook, those fans that travelled thousands of miles to be with us can share their experience with other fans from around the world. “
Talladega Superspeedway’s Facebook page can be viewed by visiting www.facebook.com/talladegasuperspeedway.
For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit them online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Host of CNBC’s Hit Reality Series, The Profit, Marcus Lemonis to Serve as CampingWorld.com 500 Grand Marshal/Honorary Starter on Oct. 25
- Naval Air Station (NAS) Pensacola Colonel Eric F. Buer to Award Traditional Freedom Trophy to Talladega Superspeedway’s CampingWorld.com 500 Winner
- STATEMENT FROM TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY CHAIRMAN GRANT LYNCH ON SAFETY INITIATIVES
- Multi-Platinum Selling Artist Eric Church, Whose No. 1 Hit “Talladega” is Nominated for CMA Single of the Year, Set to be Honorary Pace Car Driver for Talladega Superspeedway’s CampingWorld.com 500 on Sunday, Oct. 25
- NASCAR Drivers Timothy Peters, Daniel Hemric in Birmingham Area to Talk about upcoming fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola at Talladega Superspeedway, Oct. 24