Talladega Superspeedway First NASCAR Track to Eclipse 100,000 Facebook "Likes"
Talladega Superspeedway has reached a social media milestone, becoming the first NASCAR track to eclipse 100,000 “likes” on Facebook.
“Facebook is another way that we can interact with current and potential race fans,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “We put a lot into our social media efforts and it’s exciting to be leading the way for all the tracks in NASCAR.”
Fans from around the world have “liked” Talladega Superspeedway with nearly 7,000 coming from international destinations, including such far-off locales as Australia.
“Talladega provides such a unique and exciting form of racing that fans from around the world come here,” said Lynch. “It’s not uncommon to have to have all 50 states and more than 20 different countries represented in our grandstands during a race weekend. With Facebook, those fans that travelled thousands of miles to be with us can share their experience with other fans from around the world. “
Talladega Superspeedway’s Facebook page can be viewed by visiting www.facebook.com/talladegasuperspeedway.
For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit them online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Laps for Life Blood Drive Set for Sept. 11 at Talladega Superspeedway, International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand at Talladega Superspeedway for Oct. 19 GEICO 500
- Talladega Superspeedway, Birmingham Business Alliance Host “Business of NASCAR” Event; Panelists Include Helton, Childress
- Fans Can Take Personal Car Around Talladega Superspeedway; Part of “Fan Track Drive” to Benefit the American Red Cross July 26
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Favorite Bill Elliott Among Five Legends Named to Prestigious 2015 NASCAR Hall of Fame Class