Special Weather Statement
Talladega Superspeedway is currently monitoring the weather very closely with the Talladega County EMA whose personnel are on site and the National Weather Service.
Fans are encouraged to monitor the weather very closely today and take necessary precautions to ensure their safety if necessary.
Communication methods to receive weather updates include:
NOAA Weather Radio – Area code is 001121
Talladega EMA Social Sites –
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/readytalladega
Twitter - @readytalladega
Free Text Updates – Text the code 35160 to 888-777
Local Radio – 92.7 FM
If the storms become severe the American Red Cross recommends you seek shelter in a vehicle, fasten your seat belt & turn your motor on.
- Logano Wins Hellmann’s 500 at Talladega Superspeedway, Advances to Round of 8
- Alabama Native Grant Enfinger Earns First Career NASCAR Win in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes on the Line in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, Hellmann’s 500
- GEICO Extends Multiyear, Multi-Track Partnership with International Speedway Corporation
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola