Special Weather Statement
Talladega Superspeedway is currently monitoring the weather very closely with the Talladega County EMA whose personnel are on site and the National Weather Service.
Fans are encouraged to monitor the weather very closely today and take necessary precautions to ensure their safety if necessary.
Communication methods to receive weather updates include:
NOAA Weather Radio – Area code is 001121
Talladega EMA Social Sites –
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/readytalladega
Twitter - @readytalladega
Free Text Updates – Text the code 35160 to 888-777
Local Radio – 92.7 FM
If the storms become severe the American Red Cross recommends you seek shelter in a vehicle, fasten your seat belt & turn your motor on.
- Chase Elliott, Regan Smith Headline NASCAR XFINITY Series Autograph Session at Talladega Superspeedway, Friday May 1
- New Qualifying Format for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500 and Winn-Dixie 300
- Hotty Toddy, Gosh Almighty!
- “Unrestricted” VIP Package Offers Fans Unmatched Access To Talladega Superspeedway's GEICO 500/ Winn-Dixie 300
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500, May 3