Special Weather Statement
Talladega Superspeedway is currently monitoring the weather very closely with the Talladega County EMA whose personnel are on site and the National Weather Service.
Fans are encouraged to monitor the weather very closely today and take necessary precautions to ensure their safety if necessary.
Communication methods to receive weather updates include:
NOAA Weather Radio – Area code is 001121
Talladega EMA Social Sites –
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/readytalladega
Twitter - @readytalladega
Free Text Updates – Text the code 35160 to 888-777
Local Radio – 92.7 FM
If the storms become severe the American Red Cross recommends you seek shelter in a vehicle, fasten your seat belt & turn your motor on.
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015
- Keselowski Wins The GEICO 500; Keeps Sprint Cup Title Hopes Alive
- Peters Claims Victory In fred’s 250 Camping World Truck Series Race
- Vickers Captures Top Spot for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500
- Erik Jones, Ben Kennedy to Tackle Talladega for First Time; Special Time for Kennedy Whose Great Grandfather Built the Iconic Venue