Special Weather Statement
Talladega Superspeedway is currently monitoring the weather very closely with the Talladega County EMA whose personnel are on site and the National Weather Service.
Fans are encouraged to monitor the weather very closely today and take necessary precautions to ensure their safety if necessary.
Communication methods to receive weather updates include:
NOAA Weather Radio – Area code is 001121
Talladega EMA Social Sites –
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/readytalladega
Twitter - @readytalladega
Free Text Updates – Text the code 35160 to 888-777
Local Radio – 92.7 FM
If the storms become severe the American Red Cross recommends you seek shelter in a vehicle, fasten your seat belt & turn your motor on.
- The Biggest Meatball in Racing Meets the Biggest Track in NASCAR
- Veterans Sadler, Smith Hope to Fend Off XFINITY Series Young Guns in Hopes of another Talladega Superspeedway Winn-Dixie 300 Win
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Back Forty Beer Co. Paddock Club Offers Prime Location, Amenities to Winn-Dixie 300
- Grand Marshal, Honorary Starter Named for Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega
- NASCAR Hall of Famer Bill Elliott Relives History of NASCAR’s Greatest, Improbable Comeback Victory - 1985 Winston 500 at Talladega Superspeedway