New Ticket Pricing For Talladega 500 Weekend - Renewal Customers SAVE!
Talladega Superspeedway unveiled a new ticket pricing structure for the Oct. 21 -23, Talladega 500 weekend that rewards renewal and early ticket-purchasers with the lowest available ticket prices.
“Fans that renew their frontstretch tickets can rest assured they will be getting the lowest prices Talladega Superspeedway will offer in those sections,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “Also, race fans that purchase new tickets early in the on-sale process will get better prices than fans that wait until the last minute to buy. We are committing the best prices to the race fans that commit early to attending our race weekends.”
Current customers will begin receiving their renewal packets to the Talladega 500 as early as this week and must renew by May 20th to ensure the lowest prices available.
Payment plans using a credit or debit card can be arranged for fans that want to lock in the lower price points but spread their payments out. Talladega offers a monthly installment plan and a 50/50 plan with half due at purchase and the remaining balance due on August 15th.
Tickets will go on sale to the general public on July 1.
The lowest prices available to non-renewal customers will be offered the entire month of July. After July, ticket prices in all Tower sections at Talladega Superspeedway will increase in increments until race time. This means that fans that purchase tickets during the month of July have the opportunity to save as much as $20 per ticket over a fan that waits until race week to buy. Renewal customers have the potential to save even more per ticket.
Talladega Superspeedway continues to offer the best deal in all of motorsports with a two-day Allison Grandstand seat for only $49 with kids 12 and under admitted free with a paid adult. As always, Talladega Superspeedway offers more than 300 acres of free camping in several on-property campgrounds.
For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit them online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Talladega Superspeedway Nominated for USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice “Best NASCAR Track”
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Exciting GEICO 500 & Winn-Dixie 300 Weekend to Be Seen Through Lenses of 100,000 Cameras
- Fan-Favorite Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins GEICO 500 For First Talladega Superspeedway Victory in 11 Years
- Logano Emerges From Pack on Final Lap to Win Wild Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega Superspeedway
- Drivers, Fans Participate in NASCAR’s Biggest Party at Talladega “The Big One on the Blvd” Parade Friday, May 1