New Musical Talent Added to Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
Talladega Superspeedway has added a pair of rising stars to the Aaron’s Dream Weekend musical lineup. Ashton Shepherd will perform the national anthem on Sunday, April 17 prior to the Aaron’s 499 and Tim Dugger will open for Gretchen Wilson on Saturday, April 16 for the infield concert.
Shepherd, a native of Coffeeville, AL, has been performing since childhood. Her second album , “Where Country Grows”, is due out June 7.
Dugger, also an Alabama native, has been performing with his band every weekend since the age of 14. His current CD, “Sunday Drive”, features video from Richard Childress Racing and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series driver Austin Dillon.
“We’re excited to welcome both Ashton and Tim to Talladega Superspeedway,” said Chairman Grant Lynch. “Both performers are Alabama natives and should be big hits with our crowd. It’s going to be another exciting weekend at ‘DEGA.”
The countdown is on for the April 15-17 Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway. Qualifying for the NASCAR Nationwide Series, as well as the 3 Amigos 250, is set for Friday, April 15. On Saturday, April 16, fans will see qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, followed by the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. On Sunday, April 17, the greatest drivers in the world face off in the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
To purchase or for more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA
- The Chase Is On! Superhero Logano Visits Alabama As Part Of NASCAR’s “Chase Across North America;” Readies For Talladega
- Join Us For The Chase Across North America Kickoff!
- NEW, EXCITING QUALIFYING FORMAT INSTITUTED FOR TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY’S GEICO 500 AND FRED’S 250 POWERED BY COCA-COLA
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women's History Museum
- Thomas Rhett to Perform Saturday Night Infield Concert at Talladega Superspeedway during GEICO 500 Weekend