A Ticket Is All It Takes To Get Behind The Wheel at Talladega Superspeedway
Pull those belts tight one last time and prepare to tackle the high banks of Talladega Superspeedway. A ticket to the 2011 Aaron’s Dream Weekend is all that’s needed for fans to get behind the wheel at ‘DEGA.
Talladega Superspeedway is opening the gates to all 2011 Aaron’s Dream Weekend ticket holders to drive their personal vehicles around the historic track on March 12, 2011. Track rides will begin at approximately 9 a.m. and end at 2 p.m.
“This is always an exciting day for race fans,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “Not many people can say they’ve experienced driving our monstrous 33-degree banking. It’s something every Talladega fan should experience.”
All vehicles must be street legal and equipped with enough seatbelts for all passengers. RV’s and motorcycles will not be permitted. And please no bump-drafting!
Race fans will need to show either their race tickets or a confirmation of tickets at the gate prior to their track drives. Tickets will be on sell from the infield Media Center during the day of the event.
The countdown is on for the April 15- 17 Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway. Qualifying for the NASCAR Nationwide Series, followed by the ARCA Racing Series 250 is set for Friday, April 15. On Saturday, April 16, fans will see qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, followed by the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. On Sunday, April 17, the greatest drivers in the world face off in the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
To purchase or for more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway or this event, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Logano Wins Hellmann’s 500 at Talladega Superspeedway, Advances to Round of 8
- Alabama Native Grant Enfinger Earns First Career NASCAR Win in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes on the Line in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, Hellmann’s 500
- GEICO Extends Multiyear, Multi-Track Partnership with International Speedway Corporation
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola