Tickets Still Available for IMHOF Induction Ceremony
Tickets are still available for the 2011 International Motorsports Hall of Fame (IMHOF) Induction Ceremony, Thursday, April 14 at the SPEED Channel Dome in Talladega, AL. This year’s black-tie ceremony begins with a reception at 5:30 p.m. and the banquet and awards ceremony immediately following. The five inductees being honored are: John Holman, Jan Opperman, Maurice Petty, Brian Redman and Rex White
Special presenters for the evening include 1990 inaugural IMHOF Inductee Junior Johnson for John Holman, longtime motorsports journalist Dick Berggren for Jan Opperman, NASCAR’s vice president of competition Robin Pemberton for Maurice Petty, founder of the Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance Bill Warner for Brian Redman and 1991 IMHOF Inductee Ned Jarrett for Rex White.
Also to be honored are 2010 Driver of the Year, Jimmie Johnson with presenter Rick Hendrick and 2010 ARCA champion Patrick Sheltra with presenter Ken Shrader.
Individual tickets are $125 and a table for eight may be reserved for $1,000 by calling 1-256-315-4631. Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted.
- Fans Representing 17 Countries, 49 States Set to Attend GEICO 500, Sparks Energy 300 and General Tire 200 This Upcoming Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Two-Round Qualifying Format Returns Saturday to Talladega Superspeedway for The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series GEICO 500 & NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300
- Grant Enfinger Inducted into the IMHOF ARCA Wall of Champions; Calls Shots for Fellow Alabama Native Bret Holmes in General Tire 200 ARCA Event Friday at Talladega Superspeedway
- Defending NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion Kyle Busch Looks to Build on Strong Resume at Talladega Superspeedway During This Weekend’s GEICO 500
- Gear Up at the Fanatics NASCAR Trackside Superstore While at Talladega Superspeedway This Weekend