Tickets Still Available for IMHOF Induction Ceremony
Tickets are still available for the 2011 International Motorsports Hall of Fame (IMHOF) Induction Ceremony, Thursday, April 14 at the SPEED Channel Dome in Talladega, AL. This year’s black-tie ceremony begins with a reception at 5:30 p.m. and the banquet and awards ceremony immediately following. The five inductees being honored are: John Holman, Jan Opperman, Maurice Petty, Brian Redman and Rex White
Special presenters for the evening include 1990 inaugural IMHOF Inductee Junior Johnson for John Holman, longtime motorsports journalist Dick Berggren for Jan Opperman, NASCAR’s vice president of competition Robin Pemberton for Maurice Petty, founder of the Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance Bill Warner for Brian Redman and 1991 IMHOF Inductee Ned Jarrett for Rex White.
Also to be honored are 2010 Driver of the Year, Jimmie Johnson with presenter Rick Hendrick and 2010 ARCA champion Patrick Sheltra with presenter Ken Shrader.
Individual tickets are $125 and a table for eight may be reserved for $1,000 by calling 1-256-315-4631. Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted.
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500, May 3
- ARMY National Guard Preforms Tradition at Talladega Superspeedway with Seven-Mile Foot March
- Celebrity Judges Named for Alabama Wild Game Cook-Off at Talladega Superspeedway This Saturday, February 7
- GEICO 500 Gets the Green Flag on Sunday, May 3
- Get Your Taste Buds Ready! Talladega Superspeedway's 10th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off Set for Saturday, Feb. 7