Tickets Still Available for IMHOF Induction Ceremony
Tickets are still available for the 2011 International Motorsports Hall of Fame (IMHOF) Induction Ceremony, Thursday, April 14 at the SPEED Channel Dome in Talladega, AL. This year’s black-tie ceremony begins with a reception at 5:30 p.m. and the banquet and awards ceremony immediately following. The five inductees being honored are: John Holman, Jan Opperman, Maurice Petty, Brian Redman and Rex White
Special presenters for the evening include 1990 inaugural IMHOF Inductee Junior Johnson for John Holman, longtime motorsports journalist Dick Berggren for Jan Opperman, NASCAR’s vice president of competition Robin Pemberton for Maurice Petty, founder of the Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance Bill Warner for Brian Redman and 1991 IMHOF Inductee Ned Jarrett for Rex White.
Also to be honored are 2010 Driver of the Year, Jimmie Johnson with presenter Rick Hendrick and 2010 ARCA champion Patrick Sheltra with presenter Ken Shrader.
Individual tickets are $125 and a table for eight may be reserved for $1,000 by calling 1-256-315-4631. Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted.
- Jerrod Niemann to Be Featured Artist for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, Oct. 22
- Defending Alabama 500 Champ Joey Logano, Michael Annett Join Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Carl Edwards & Brian Scott for Pre-Race Fan Q&A Session at Talladega Superspeedway, Oct. 23
- ‘Chase University’ College Student Program Set for Talladega Superspeedway Sunday, Oct. 23
- NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Chase Field Set; Anticipation is High for Talladega Superspeedway's fred's 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, Oct. 22
- Last Chance! $10 Savings for Talladega Superspeedway's Double Elimination Weekend, Oct. 21-23, Ends Sept. 23