Tickets Still Available for IMHOF Induction Ceremony
Tickets are still available for the 2011 International Motorsports Hall of Fame (IMHOF) Induction Ceremony, Thursday, April 14 at the SPEED Channel Dome in Talladega, AL. This year’s black-tie ceremony begins with a reception at 5:30 p.m. and the banquet and awards ceremony immediately following. The five inductees being honored are: John Holman, Jan Opperman, Maurice Petty, Brian Redman and Rex White
Special presenters for the evening include 1990 inaugural IMHOF Inductee Junior Johnson for John Holman, longtime motorsports journalist Dick Berggren for Jan Opperman, NASCAR’s vice president of competition Robin Pemberton for Maurice Petty, founder of the Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance Bill Warner for Brian Redman and 1991 IMHOF Inductee Ned Jarrett for Rex White.
Also to be honored are 2010 Driver of the Year, Jimmie Johnson with presenter Rick Hendrick and 2010 ARCA champion Patrick Sheltra with presenter Ken Shrader.
Individual tickets are $125 and a table for eight may be reserved for $1,000 by calling 1-256-315-4631. Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted.
- New Fanatics NASCAR Trackside Superstore at Talladega Superspeedway To Enhance Fan Retail Experience, Oct. 23-25
- E!’S “THE SOUP” Goes LIVE From Talladega Superspeedway For Special, Hour-Long Episode On Friday, Oct. 23 AT 10:00 PM ET/PT
- Surprises Are Plenty as Talladega Superspeedway Favorite Dale Earnhardt Jr. Visits College Football Hall of Fame
- Talladega Superspeedway, Chevrolet Set To Look Pretty In Pink To Benefit The American Cancer Society
- Exciting Events, Driver Fun Will Again Make Talladega Superspeedway's 'The Big One on the Blvd' NASCAR'S Biggest Party