Gretchen Wilson to Perform Saturday Night Infield Concert
The party continues as Grammy Award-winning artist Gretchen Wilson performs a free Saturday night infield concert for Talladega Superspeedway race fans. The April 16th concert will be open to all infield guests and any race fan presenting a Sunday Aaron’s 499 race ticket.
“The social atmosphere of the Talladega Superspeedway infield is one of our key selling points,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “Gretchen’s concert will take that atmosphere to a whole new level. The best racing combined with the best party on the NASCAR circuit makes Talladega a must-see weekend.”
With the release of her fourth studio album, I Got Your Country Right Here, Gretchen Wilson solidifies her position as one of contemporary country's most original and multi-faceted female artists. It helps that the identity she wears so guilelessly is one that resonates strongly with fans of country and Southern rock-- the independent, take-no-guff, hard-working and hard-partying country woman. She won a Grammy for her signature “Redneck Woman” anthem, and her latest single, “I’d Love To Be Your Last,” garnered in two Grammy nominations this year.
The countdown is on for the April 15- 17 Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway. Qualifying for the NASCAR Nationwide Series, followed by the ARCA Racing Series 250 is set for Friday, April 15. On Saturday, April 16, fans will see qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, followed by the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. On Sunday, April 17, the greatest drivers in the world face off in the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
To purchase or for more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- The Chase Is On! Superhero Logano Visits Alabama As Part Of NASCAR’s “Chase Across North America;” Readies For Talladega
- Join Us For The Chase Across North America Kickoff!
- NEW, EXCITING QUALIFYING FORMAT INSTITUTED FOR TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY’S GEICO 500 AND FRED’S 250 POWERED BY COCA-COLA
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women's History Museum
- Thomas Rhett to Perform Saturday Night Infield Concert at Talladega Superspeedway during GEICO 500 Weekend