FREE ARCA Autograph Session and Garage Walkthrough Scheduled for Friday, April 15
The ARCA Racing Series presented by Menard’s will open its garage to infield guests at Talladega Superspeedway on Friday, April 15 from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm. Drivers from the series will be available for autographs at their haulers during this time.
“We’re excited that ARCA officials are allowing our infield race fans to experience the inner-workings of the garage area,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “The drivers will have just come in from their final practice and the crews will be making final race adjustments. There will be a lot going on and I would encourage all our infield guests to come share in this experience.”
The garage will be open for all infield campers and any race fan with a Friday infield admission. Drinks will be permitted in the garage area, but no glass containers or coolers will be allowed. Race fans of all ages are welcome to attend.
Trams will transport guests from designated pick-up points on the infield road course and take them to the entrance of the ARCA garage. The same trams will return guests at the conclusion of the walkthrough.
The countdown is on for the April 15- 17 Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway. Qualifying for the NASCAR Nationwide Series, followed by the ARCA Racing Series 250 is set for Friday, April 15. On Saturday, April 16, fans will see qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, followed by the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. On Sunday, April 17, the greatest drivers in the world face off in the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
To purchase or for more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway or this event, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- The Chase Is On! Superhero Logano Visits Alabama As Part Of NASCAR’s “Chase Across North America;” Readies For Talladega
- Join Us For The Chase Across North America Kickoff!
- NEW, EXCITING QUALIFYING FORMAT INSTITUTED FOR TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY’S GEICO 500 AND FRED’S 250 POWERED BY COCA-COLA
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women's History Museum
- Thomas Rhett to Perform Saturday Night Infield Concert at Talladega Superspeedway during GEICO 500 Weekend