FREE ARCA Autograph Session and Garage Walkthrough Scheduled for Friday, April 15
The ARCA Racing Series presented by Menard’s will open its garage to infield guests at Talladega Superspeedway on Friday, April 15 from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm. Drivers from the series will be available for autographs at their haulers during this time.
“We’re excited that ARCA officials are allowing our infield race fans to experience the inner-workings of the garage area,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “The drivers will have just come in from their final practice and the crews will be making final race adjustments. There will be a lot going on and I would encourage all our infield guests to come share in this experience.”
The garage will be open for all infield campers and any race fan with a Friday infield admission. Drinks will be permitted in the garage area, but no glass containers or coolers will be allowed. Race fans of all ages are welcome to attend.
Trams will transport guests from designated pick-up points on the infield road course and take them to the entrance of the ARCA garage. The same trams will return guests at the conclusion of the walkthrough.
The countdown is on for the April 15- 17 Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway. Qualifying for the NASCAR Nationwide Series, followed by the ARCA Racing Series 250 is set for Friday, April 15. On Saturday, April 16, fans will see qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, followed by the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. On Sunday, April 17, the greatest drivers in the world face off in the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
To purchase or for more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway or this event, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Talladega Superspeedway Honors its Latest Winner With “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package for Alabama 500
- Talladega Superspeedway Nominated for USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice “Best NASCAR Track”
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Exciting GEICO 500 & Winn-Dixie 300 Weekend to Be Seen Through Lenses of 100,000 Cameras
- Fan-Favorite Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins GEICO 500 For First Talladega Superspeedway Victory in 11 Years
- Logano Emerges From Pack on Final Lap to Win Wild Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega Superspeedway