Great Weather Forecast for AMP Energy Juice 500 Weekend
Sunny and mid-70’s. That’s the weather forecast for an exciting weekend of racing at Talladega Superspeedway.
Jody Aaron, meteorologist for the National Weather Service in Birmingham said “Friday’s daytime temperatures will be in the low 70’s and thru the weekend it will gradually get warmer to the mid 70’s by race time on Sunday. With no chance of rain in the forecast it should be a great weather weekend for racing.”
“It should be perfect weather to enjoy the day outside watching the most competitive racing on the planet,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “With cool nights planned, it will be great camping weather as well. Most importantly, it’s going to be nice and dry. That’s what we really like to hear.”
This weekend dreams will be made, and broken, at Talladega Superspeedway.
Jamie McMurray, a non-Chase driver, shocked the crowd by winning the 2009 AMP Energy Juice 500. Can another upset be in the making? Don’t miss the wild card in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. NASCAR action kicks off with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race, Oct. 30 and continues with Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy Juice 500, Oct. 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Laps for Life Blood Drive Set for Sept. 11 at Talladega Superspeedway, International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand at Talladega Superspeedway for Oct. 19 GEICO 500
- Talladega Superspeedway, Birmingham Business Alliance Host “Business of NASCAR” Event; Panelists Include Helton, Childress
- Fans Can Take Personal Car Around Talladega Superspeedway; Part of “Fan Track Drive” to Benefit the American Red Cross July 26
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Favorite Bill Elliott Among Five Legends Named to Prestigious 2015 NASCAR Hall of Fame Class