Great Weather Forecast for AMP Energy Juice 500 Weekend
Sunny and mid-70’s. That’s the weather forecast for an exciting weekend of racing at Talladega Superspeedway.
Jody Aaron, meteorologist for the National Weather Service in Birmingham said “Friday’s daytime temperatures will be in the low 70’s and thru the weekend it will gradually get warmer to the mid 70’s by race time on Sunday. With no chance of rain in the forecast it should be a great weather weekend for racing.”
“It should be perfect weather to enjoy the day outside watching the most competitive racing on the planet,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “With cool nights planned, it will be great camping weather as well. Most importantly, it’s going to be nice and dry. That’s what we really like to hear.”
This weekend dreams will be made, and broken, at Talladega Superspeedway.
Jamie McMurray, a non-Chase driver, shocked the crowd by winning the 2009 AMP Energy Juice 500. Can another upset be in the making? Don’t miss the wild card in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. NASCAR action kicks off with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race, Oct. 30 and continues with Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy Juice 500, Oct. 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Advanced Priced Tickets On Sale Friday for Talladega Superspeedway’s Pivotal Oct. 21-23 Weekend, Featuring Two NASCAR Chase Elimination Races
- Earnhardt Jr. Set For Pre-Race Fan Q&A Session Prior To Alabama 500, Sunday, Oct. 23 At Talladega Superspeedway - A Place He Calls Home
- Brad Keselowski Wins GEICO 500 Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Elliott Sadler Wins Thrilling NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300 During Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Gus Dean Picks Up First Career Win at Talladega Superspeedway in Wild ARCA Racing Series Presented by Menards General Tire 200