Great Weather Forecast for AMP Energy Juice 500 Weekend
Sunny and mid-70’s. That’s the weather forecast for an exciting weekend of racing at Talladega Superspeedway.
Jody Aaron, meteorologist for the National Weather Service in Birmingham said “Friday’s daytime temperatures will be in the low 70’s and thru the weekend it will gradually get warmer to the mid 70’s by race time on Sunday. With no chance of rain in the forecast it should be a great weather weekend for racing.”
“It should be perfect weather to enjoy the day outside watching the most competitive racing on the planet,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “With cool nights planned, it will be great camping weather as well. Most importantly, it’s going to be nice and dry. That’s what we really like to hear.”
This weekend dreams will be made, and broken, at Talladega Superspeedway.
Jamie McMurray, a non-Chase driver, shocked the crowd by winning the 2009 AMP Energy Juice 500. Can another upset be in the making? Don’t miss the wild card in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. NASCAR action kicks off with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race, Oct. 30 and continues with Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy Juice 500, Oct. 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500, May 3
- ARMY National Guard Preforms Tradition at Talladega Superspeedway with Seven-Mile Foot March
- Celebrity Judges Named for Alabama Wild Game Cook-Off at Talladega Superspeedway This Saturday, February 7
- GEICO 500 Gets the Green Flag on Sunday, May 3
- Get Your Taste Buds Ready! Talladega Superspeedway's 10th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off Set for Saturday, Feb. 7