Josh Gracin To Perform National Anthem Prior To AMP Energy Juice 500
Fresh off a Saturday night concert in the infield that’s open to race fans with a Sunday ticket, Josh Gracin will return to the stage to perform the national anthem prior the AMP Energy Juice 500 at Talladega Superspeedway. Members of the US Air Force Senior Noncommissioned Officers Academy - Senior Master Sargeant Shane Warye, Senior Master Sargeant Scot Divish and Master Sargeant Roger Alves, will perform the anthem prior to the Mountain Dew 250 Fueled by Fred’s.
Additional Mountain Dew 250 Fueled by Fred’s Dignitaries:
• Grand Marshal – Dave Mueller – SVP of Sales and Marketing, Fred’s Hometown Discount Store
• Honorary Starter – Ursula Roman – Marketing Director, Fred’s Hometown Discount Store
• Invocation – Brian Gay – Alabama Raceway Ministries and Minister of Missions at First Baptist in Montgomery, AL
Additional AMP Energy Juice 500 Dignitaries:
• Grand Marshals – Ronald Sturm, Mike Mock, Annette Zablocki, Cindy Mullican, Ronald Pomasl, Thomas Cavalli, Jared Schaefer, Rusty Hagenbuch, John Sheehan, Chris Cobb, Shawn Garrison – AMP Energy Juice Consumer Promotional Winners
• Honorary Starter - Paul Birkett - Vice President of Energy, Pepsi Cola North America Beverages
• Invocation – Randy Norris –Alabama Raceway Ministries and Pastor of Church at Ross Station in Hoover, AL
This weekend dreams will be made, and broken, at Talladega Superspeedway.
Jamie McMurray, a non-Chase driver, shocked the crowd by winning the 2009 AMP Energy Juice 500. Can another upset be in the making? Don’t miss the wild card in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. NASCAR action kicks off with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race, Oct. 30 and continues with Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy Juice 500, Oct. 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Center Stage(s)! Talladega Superspeedway Yet Again in Spotlight of NASCAR as Track Announces Stage Lengths as Part of New 2017 Format Enhancement
- Talladega Superspeedway is Excited to Name Jake Carlisle as New Director of Ticketing
- Talladega Superspeedway Part of International Speedway Corporation’s (ISC) New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media (ISM)
- The Charlie Daniels Band Set for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, May 6
- Cars Have Officially Hit the Track at Talladega Superspeedway in Anticipation of the Exciting 2017 Season