Josh Gracin To Perform National Anthem Prior To AMP Energy Juice 500
Fresh off a Saturday night concert in the infield that’s open to race fans with a Sunday ticket, Josh Gracin will return to the stage to perform the national anthem prior the AMP Energy Juice 500 at Talladega Superspeedway. Members of the US Air Force Senior Noncommissioned Officers Academy - Senior Master Sargeant Shane Warye, Senior Master Sargeant Scot Divish and Master Sargeant Roger Alves, will perform the anthem prior to the Mountain Dew 250 Fueled by Fred’s.
Additional Mountain Dew 250 Fueled by Fred’s Dignitaries:
• Grand Marshal – Dave Mueller – SVP of Sales and Marketing, Fred’s Hometown Discount Store
• Honorary Starter – Ursula Roman – Marketing Director, Fred’s Hometown Discount Store
• Invocation – Brian Gay – Alabama Raceway Ministries and Minister of Missions at First Baptist in Montgomery, AL
Additional AMP Energy Juice 500 Dignitaries:
• Grand Marshals – Ronald Sturm, Mike Mock, Annette Zablocki, Cindy Mullican, Ronald Pomasl, Thomas Cavalli, Jared Schaefer, Rusty Hagenbuch, John Sheehan, Chris Cobb, Shawn Garrison – AMP Energy Juice Consumer Promotional Winners
• Honorary Starter - Paul Birkett - Vice President of Energy, Pepsi Cola North America Beverages
• Invocation – Randy Norris –Alabama Raceway Ministries and Pastor of Church at Ross Station in Hoover, AL
This weekend dreams will be made, and broken, at Talladega Superspeedway.
Jamie McMurray, a non-Chase driver, shocked the crowd by winning the 2009 AMP Energy Juice 500. Can another upset be in the making? Don’t miss the wild card in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. NASCAR action kicks off with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race, Oct. 30 and continues with Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy Juice 500, Oct. 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Drive a Little, Save a Lot with Hotel Rooms Booked Through DEGARooms.com for Talladega Superspeedway Events, Oct. 23-25
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Drivers to Meet Young Race Fans at Talladega Superspeedway Saturday, Oct. 24
- The Biggest Meatball In Racing On The Menu Again At Talladega Superspeedway
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. First Driver Named for Talladega Superspeedway’s Pre-Race Question & Answer Session Sunday, Oct. 25
- TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY’S “UNRESTRICTED” VIP PACKAGE OFFERS UNMATCHED ACCESS FOR WEEKEND FEATURING FINAL RACE OF CONTENDER ROUND FOR CHASE FOR THE NASCAR SPRINT CUP