International Motorsports Hall of Fame Extended Race Week Hours and Activities
The International Motorsports Hall of Fame has announced several special displays, autograph sessions and extended hours for the AMP Energy Juice 500 race weekend.
New to the museum is a motorcoach used by the late Dale Earnhardt in 1994. The motorcoach was donated to the museum by Dave Wright of Ocala, FL.
Jeffrey Earnhardt will host autograph sessions at the Hall of Fame, Thursday-Sunday:
• Thursday: 3pm – 5pm
• Friday: 12:30pm – 2pm
• Saturday: 8:30am – 9:30am and 11:30am – 12:30pm
• Sunday:9:30am – 11:30am
Extended race week hours are:
• Thursday: 8am – 7pm
• Friday: 7am – 7pm
• Saturday: 7am – 7pm
• Sunday: 7am – 12noon
The International Motorsports Hall of Fame and Museum opened in April of 1983 and is dedicated to the preservation of the history of motorsports. Each year, the annual International Motorsports Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony is held to honor those men and women chosen for induction from among the greatest names in all of motorsports
- “The Big One on the Blvd.”: New Talladega Superspeedway Fan Experience To Debut on The Boulevard, Friday May 2
- Tim Dugger to Perform Opening Set Saturday Night during Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Dillon Hopes to Take No. 3 Back to Victory Lane at Talladega
- Danica Patrick Set to Present Second Annual “Best Campsite” Trophy at Talladega Superspeedway
- Can Dale Jr. Repeat History With a Talladega Superspeedway Triumph?