International Motorsports Hall of Fame Extended Race Week Hours and Activities
The International Motorsports Hall of Fame has announced several special displays, autograph sessions and extended hours for the AMP Energy Juice 500 race weekend.
New to the museum is a motorcoach used by the late Dale Earnhardt in 1994. The motorcoach was donated to the museum by Dave Wright of Ocala, FL.
Jeffrey Earnhardt will host autograph sessions at the Hall of Fame, Thursday-Sunday:
• Thursday: 3pm – 5pm
• Friday: 12:30pm – 2pm
• Saturday: 8:30am – 9:30am and 11:30am – 12:30pm
• Sunday:9:30am – 11:30am
Extended race week hours are:
• Thursday: 8am – 7pm
• Friday: 7am – 7pm
• Saturday: 7am – 7pm
• Sunday: 7am – 12noon
The International Motorsports Hall of Fame and Museum opened in April of 1983 and is dedicated to the preservation of the history of motorsports. Each year, the annual International Motorsports Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony is held to honor those men and women chosen for induction from among the greatest names in all of motorsports
- The Chase Is On! Superhero Logano Visits Alabama As Part Of NASCAR’s “Chase Across North America;” Readies For Talladega
- Join Us For The Chase Across North America Kickoff!
- NEW, EXCITING QUALIFYING FORMAT INSTITUTED FOR TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY’S GEICO 500 AND FRED’S 250 POWERED BY COCA-COLA
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women's History Museum
- Thomas Rhett to Perform Saturday Night Infield Concert at Talladega Superspeedway during GEICO 500 Weekend